Offical Game Thread ( Vikes @ Bills )

udonkey

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish i could actually see the damn game and judge myself. i am in fl for college and don't get the game :doh:. but i must say that on paper, they seem to be doing quite well. although there seemed to be way to many penalties in the first half which looked like it was going to ruin the game. but they seemed to have calmed down a bit in the 2nd. btw, is anyone watching the jets and indy game? can i say wow.... that whole 4th quarter will be on SC.... and even if JP is not mistake free, he is turnover free, which is most important since that lost the game last week....

No mistakes?  You don't think that TD play to Price was a mistake?  Price saved that play.

Overall he's played well, but he's hardly been mistake-free.

CW

791486[/snapback]

Only a Bledsoe apologist could call JP throwing a TD a mistake.

:doh:

Also, JP has been our offense today, and played awesome.

He carried us.

Oh, I agree!  Just don't say that someone has played mistakefree :doh:

791550[/snapback]

It wasn't a perfect pass, but no QB throws every pass perfectly. If you want to hold him to that kind of standard, no QB ever plays a mistake free game.

Too bad Losman will never have the awareness to be an NFL QB, huh?

/sarcasm

:P  :P  :D

791583[/snapback]

Though I think that says less about Losman's awareness than it does the defensive end's. How do you get drawn THAT far offsides on 4th and short with the entire game on the line? :doh:B-):lol:

If Schoebel did that, we wouldn't be crediting the QB, we'd be roasting the Schoebel. And rightfully so.

Though I think that says less about Losman's awareness than it does the defensive end's.  How do you get drawn THAT far offsides on 4th and short with the entire game on the line?  :doh:  B-)  :lol:

If Schoebel did that, we wouldn't be crediting the QB, we'd be roasting the Schoebel.  And rightfully so.

791588[/snapback]

A good point. Forgive me for trying to feel good about my team's QB.