You all watching Trent Green right now?

Pete

He is being mauled by the Ravens yet he keeps shaking off defenders, throwing on the run and making plays.  Watch how other QBs respond to blitz's

56986[/snapback]

Pete...there will always be holdouts...But for the most part, you're Preaching to the Choir now...

It's just a matter of time Brother...Probably the 31st vs. Arizona... B)

Pete...there will always be holdouts...But for the most part, you're Preaching to the Choir now...

It's just a matter of time Brother...Probably the 31st vs. Arizona... B)

56989[/snapback]

Get well JP! Anyways its nice to watch a good offense. KC is shredding up that feared Ravens defense. Problem is the Chiefs defense is so porous that even Kyle Boller can carve them up

Get well JP!  Anyways its nice to watch a good offense.  KC is shredding up that feared Ravens defense.  Problem is the Chiefs defense is so porous that even Kyle Boller can carve them up

56992[/snapback]

Would you not LOVE to have KC's Offense with the Bills D? I'm sure they would love to have our Defense too...even WITH Coy Wire at SS!!! B)

Yep.  All those missed blocks, stumbles, and wrong assignments by Holmes are just KILLING them.  And their TE's suck.

56993[/snapback]

Their WRs suck! KC probably has the worst bunch of WRs in the NFL. You must not be watching the game. The Ravens have had many jailbreaks yet Trent is making plays all over the place

Would you not LOVE to have KC's Offense with the Bills D? I'm sure they would love to have our Defense too...even WITH Coy Wire at SS!!! B)

56995[/snapback]

Thats funny. If we had KCs offense and our defense we would win the Superbowl. If KC had our offense and their defense they would lose every game 45-3.

Thats funny.  If we had KCs offense and our defense we would win the Superbowl.  If KC had our offense and their defense they would lose every game 45-3.

57001[/snapback]

No doubt...if you flip flop that equation it would get REAL ugly on both sides!! B)

Their WRs suck!  KC probably has the worst bunch of WRs in the NFL.  You must not be watching the game.  The Ravens have had many jailbreaks yet Trent is making plays all over the place

56999[/snapback]

I'd settle for their O-line. Wow. Is that what one really looks like? They aren't lying on their backs in disarray. Look at the TOP.

Folks, this is what a football team with their backs to the wall looks like. They have a pretty lousy D, with injuries to boot, but they haven't really given anything up. Baltimore has the vaunted D that everyone seems to fear. They can't get KC off the field.

And please. Don't ever mike Ray Lewis again.

Folks, this is what a football team with their backs to the wall looks like. They have a pretty lousy D, with injuries to boot, but they haven't really given anything up. Baltimore has the vaunted D that everyone seems to fear. They can't get KC off the field.

And please. Don't ever mike Ray Lewis again.

57019[/snapback]

Too true concerning KC's desire in this Game. Double too true about Ray Lewis. I'm not sure between him and W. Sapp who is the most overexposed player in the NFL...That's a close race...But those two speak in riddle if you ask me...How about Lewis claiming he was getting double teamed on EVERY Play when it was obvious (the replays proved it) he was not?? Classic... B)

Too true concerning KC's desire in this Game. Double too true about Ray Lewis. I'm not sure between him and W. Sapp who is the most overexposed player in the NFL...That's a close race...But those two speak in riddle if you ask me...How about Lewis claiming he was getting double teamed on EVERY Play when it was obvious (the replays proved it) he was not?? Classic... B)

57037[/snapback]

Yeah, even Madden still has his moments. He knew he was Miked and was trying to self promote pretty hard. Probably knew he was getting beat on a lot of plays and wanted to make an excuse in front of the MNF audience as to why, never thinking he'd get called on it. I loved those overhead shots of their line working. Baltimore can be a pretty hostile place (after all R.Rich lives there :angry: ). And even when they did their false starts and other gaffes, they pulled together and got it done. Not hard to run for 130 yards with a good line-then Green was able to sit back and take them apart with play action. But had they not had a mobile QB, it could have gone the other way easy. A couple of those 14 play 8 minute drives KC put together was Green staying alive.

Oh, and look what a mediocre defense can do when they get fired up. Nice 4th quarter blitzing. Sack? I remember those.

He is being mauled by the Ravens yet he keeps shaking off defenders, throwing on the run and making plays.  Watch how other QBs respond to blitz's

56986[/snapback]

Trent Green also has the best offensive line in football in front of him--on average, he gets more time to throw than any QB in the league. (This is not an excuse for Bledsoe, but an explanation for why a mediocre QB with mediocre WR's can be so productive).

Guest classic

Trent Green was under heavy pressure all night and instead of folding, fumbling, and getting sacked he made some plays. What a concept.

That's what I'm talking about Willis! The intangibles matter.

Bledsoe would have been sacked 7 times and fumbled twice under similar circumstances. "It's not all Drew's fault" would echo across WNY. Simpletons.

You would think a guy making multiple millions a year would make some plays in the clutch. Nope, not #11.

Finally the fans are realizing that the Bledsoe's acquisition was a tragic mistake. Three years wasted and no playoffs in sight!

It remains to be seen if JP Losman was worth what now appears could be a top 5 pick next year.

TD 17-34 and counting.

Although there are less holdouts with each passing week.......

57735[/snapback]

too bad more fans didn't recognize the folly of Drew in the off-season and notify Teflon Tom that they would not blindly buy tickets just to see the Statute.

Instead Teflon Tom commits the monumental error of extending Drew's contract and paying him more money in the guise of a "pay-cut".

too bad more fans didn't recognize the folly of Drew in the off-season and notify Teflon Tom that they would not blindly buy tickets just to see the Statute.

Instead Teflon Tom commits the monumental error of extending Drew's contract and paying him more money in the guise of a "pay-cut".

57756[/snapback]

Monumental...Catastrophic...Massive...All good words to describe the error of resigning DB...How about just plain dumb...