CNN/SI sucks: They have a list of the NFLs top

ganesh

No, there's no intentional bias against the Bills in the media. Bills fans are oversensitive on that subject. Don't you know that? Let me give you a dose of the 'When we start winning, we'll get respect' bs line, in addition.

No, there's no intentional bias against the Bills in the media.  Bills fans are over sensitive on that subject.  Don't you know that?  Let me give you a dose of the 'When we start winning, we'll get respect' bs line, in addition.

789518[/snapback]

I have no problems with getting respect, when we put some #s in the W column.....But this is a different case....The guy has been just awarded the NFL Rookie of the Month for the plays he made in September and here on the same day these guys manufactured a list that does not even mention him as the 10th best rookie.....How many of those rookies in that list are winning games....

The last I saw was that the Titans were 0-3, the packers just managed to 1-2, the Lions are 0-3 (Simms the guy picked behind whitner made it), Texans are 0-3.

Hey, he is after all a REACH...

It's not an overall ranking.  It's a week-by-week ranking.  What did Whitner do last week?

789621[/snapback]

So Reggie Bush is this week's best rookie by rushing for 53 yards and no scores and being a non-factor? Looks to me like it's a cumulative thing, it's just changed every week like the college football top 25 and guys move up or down, in or out of the top ten. Whitner still should be in the top ten.

Reggie Bush was definitely a factor in NO's win over Atlanta. He totaled something like 80 yards and was used on multiple occaisions as a decoy...which was worked to perfection on the reverse that scored a TD.

790364[/snapback]

That was the best performance of the week by a rookie? A "factor" who was a "decoy' and had 80 yards but didn't score, but somehow managed to hand off on a reverse? Does Greg Jennings count for scoring a 75 yard TD and having a 101 yards? Or how about Colston in the same NO game who had seven catches for 97 yards? The list is cumulative. Bush is #1 because they consider him #1 after three aggregate games. They give rankings from last week and you can see guys like Maroney who was #2 last week, because he had two good games, they say he didn't do much this week so he is now #6. Manny Lawson had a mediocre week so he went from #3 to #9.

That was the best performance of the week by a rookie? A "factor" who was a "decoy' and had 80 yards but didn't score, but somehow managed to hand off on a reverse? Does Greg Jennings count for scoring a 75 yard TD and having a 101 yards? Or how about Colston in the same NO game who had seven catches for 97 yards? The list is cumulative. Bush is #1 because they consider him #1 after three aggregate games.

790384[/snapback]

To be fair, Bush is number 1 because the media has a wood over him. He could have 1 carry for 2 yards at this point and he'd maybe drop down to #2.

To be fair, Bush is number 1 because the media has a wood over him. He could have 1 carry for 2 yards at this point and he'd maybe drop down to #2.

790386[/snapback]

That's why I said "they consider him to be". I wouldn't. Maroney has played better IMO. Maybe a couple others. I think Bush is going to be pretty damn good though.