Just got the Voluntary Evac order

AKC

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Referencing The Dean's Room as "the shot bar in the basement" might be grounds for some form of liver punishment. Quarters?

787880[/snapback]

One would figure that with the named crew, you should have been able to put the fire out organically.

Evac order just raised to mandatory 15 minutes ago- the house across the street has a wall of thick smoke coming over the roofline- for all of you who had the chance to party at 15100 Acacia Way in Pine Mountain, you better start designing your rooms in the new house.

Not to mention my favorite 4 Wheel drive truck of all time is sitting right next to the house-

Bummer.

Evac order just raised to mandatory 15 minutes ago- the house across the street has a wall of thick smoke coming over the roofline- for all of you who had the chance to party at 15100 Acacia Way in Pine Mountain, you better start designing your rooms in the new house.

Not to mention my favorite 4 Wheel drive truck of all time is sitting right next to the house-

Bummer.

788650[/snapback]

Just go Brother. Get out.

Bummer.

788650[/snapback]

Yikes. That sucks big time, Kurt. Maybe it won't come across the street. Hope none of your neighbors or the dudes at the bar lose a lot.

Bummer.

788650[/snapback]

Hope your house is okay, but as other people have said, its time to GTFO.

Too funny.

I hear it's moving south...

788663[/snapback]

Another comedian, I'm too busy working and enjoying my life to be watching news all the time to keep up with everything that is going on the world.

Besides local news usually consists of similar stories from day to day, for example

1) There was murder somewhere in town.

2) There was a robbery somewhere in town.

3) More soldiers killed in Iraq.

4) Local sports stories.

5) National sports stories of Baseball, NFL, Golf

6) Usually a feel good story of local charity helping elderly or AIDS patients.

It's the same stuff everyday, they can put it on a loop from one day to the next and it usually the same. I wouldn't notice the difference !

So ya, feel good about yourself how superior you are because you know where the fire is, there's always a fire somewhere ! Meanwhile I'm going to continue enjoying my life outside having fun and working making money !

You assume I know where San Emigdio Mountains and Pine Mountain are located. They could be in Arkansas for all I know. Maybe you should switch to de-caf. You seem a little stressed out !

789289[/snapback]

I'm in Nor-Cal and it's all over the news here. The burnt area is the size of Chicago now.

You assume I know where San Emigdio Mountains and Pine Mountain are located. They could be in Arkansas for all I know. Maybe you should switch to de-caf. You seem a little stressed out !

789289[/snapback]

I admit, I don't know much about geography, but I'm thinkin' "San Emigdio" ain't there. If you're looking for Earle or DeWitt or Booneville, Arkansas is your place.

I admit, I don't know much about geography, but I'm thinkin' "San Emigdio" ain't there. If you're looking for Earle or DeWitt or Booneville, Arkansas is your place.

789316[/snapback]

Mmm, I see your point ! But how about St. Paul could Minnesota, could be Cali ? Or some of those French named towns in Idaho that could in La. as well ?

Should we really be discussing this just because I asked where the fire is ?