Where the hell was Jauron's

Rayzer32

Did he forget to take it out of the dryer this morning?

Fumble return for a TD should have been reviewed. Would have been out at the 3 and maybe we could have held them to a FG or forced a TO.

Incomplete pass to Reed? Looked like he had his arms under the ball and Enberg and Crass thought is was a catch also. Would have kept the drive going.

What the hell was DJ doing?

Fumble return for a TD should have been reviewed.  Would have been out at the 3 and maybe we could have held them to a FG or forced a TO.

Incomplete pass to Reed?  Looked like he had his arms under the ball and Enberg and Crass thought is was a catch also.  Would have kept the drive going. 

784591[/snapback]

you are right but the Reed play would not have been overturned. There was no angled that shows he caught it for sure. I was stunned the TD return was challenged, hey maybe your defense stops them and forces 3.

The first fumble really really needs to be challenged. There are just too many unknowns with respect to refs interperating the tuck rule, which was evident in the Panthers-Vikings game last week.

The others I don't really care about. I'm guessing they didn't show any good replays of the defensive TD before the Jets kicked the PAT. The Reed catch was simply not conclusive and a 2nd half time out was pretty important at that point.

I agree as well. The coaches need to be better prepared to challenge plays. Even though the Jets would have probably scored anyways, their player was out of bounds and they should have been forced to earn the TD. Also, Reeds catch that was ruled incomplete could have been challenged as well. I understand timeouts are important but you can't be so conservative with your challenges that they wind up costing your team potential points.

At the stadium there were only a few replays on the Jumbotron of the fumble/return TD, and not one gave a good clear shot of his foot being out.

785005[/snapback]

They showed one on TV where his foot was clearly out at the 3.

Its not Jauron, its the people upstairs that review the footage and tell him what the should and shouldnt review, On the Josh Reed play I dont think there was conclusive evidence, definately shoulda threw it on the return, I think the Jets got out on the field and kicked the Xtra point before a replay was available

At the stadium there were only a few replays on the Jumbotron of the fumble/return TD, and not one gave a good clear shot of his foot being out.

785005[/snapback]

His whole foot was out too, not just his toe. It wasn't even close.

Fumble return for a TD should have been reviewed.  Would have been out at the 3 and maybe we could have held them to a FG or forced a TO.

Incomplete pass to Reed?  Looked like he had his arms under the ball and Enberg and Crass thought is was a catch also.  Would have kept the drive going. 

784591[/snapback]

agree to an extent about the td, although they're looking at the same stuff we are, and at that point there was no film shown that indicated that he stepped out.

re reed, there was nary a snowball's chance in hell that the call would have overturned.

agree to an extent about the td, although they're looking at the same stuff we are, and at that point there was no film shown that indicated that he stepped out.

re reed, there was nary a snowball's chance in hell that the call would have overturned.

785165[/snapback]

They only showed one angle and then went right back to the game. I am sure they had more angles to look at, as they always seem to. FWIW, Enberg and that DB Cross thought is was a catch.