Q:

I take the 90 to 81s to get to the PA tpk.

With the issues on 20A, that route sounds to be for sh--.

You may be right about that. My buddy is from Maryvale and takes that way, swears its faster than my 20A way. But, taking that way from OP will add the same 20 min on to your trip as this detour, because you have to go north (to take 90) to then go south (at 81).

You may be right about that.  My buddy is from Maryvale and takes that way, swears its faster than my 20A way.  But, taking that way from OP will add the same 20 min on to your trip as this detour, because you have to go north (to take 90) to then go south (at 81).

781876[/snapback]

I used to do the 20A way all the time, but I've found that due to at-grade intersections and farm vehicles and what not, it actually takes about 30 minutes longer.

I usually miss those as by the time I'm heading onto 20A, it is late at nite. I fly, but turn on all lights (brights/fog etc.) looking for deer.

Every time I take that way I B word that there should be a route from the 390 in the south connecting to one of the Buffalo exprways.

If you Park at the ECC lot and you're planning to leave for the 90, you can generally get out of there a heck of a lot faster than parking at the stadium. (just walk to the tailgate). Plus it's cheaper. As long as you don't mind a 5 minute walk.

Thats b/c they can't take 20A.

781928[/snapback]

Only reason? Warsaw, NY !

I think the truck restriction is only for westbounds trucks. If you ever came down the hill and under the railraod tracks and hairpin turn into Warsaw, you would see why!

One time a truck overturned, dumping several tons of watermelons.

Another time a fuel truck crashed, dumping a large portion of its contents into the town's storm sewers. Made for some intersting fireworks.

If you Park at the ECC lot and you're planning to leave for the 90, you can generally get out of there a heck of a lot faster than parking at the stadium. (just walk to the tailgate). Plus it's cheaper. As long as you don't mind a 5 minute walk.

781924[/snapback]

Thats where we park. No issues getting out for the most part 30-60 minutes after the game

I think the truck restriction is only for westbounds trucks. If you ever came down the hill and under the railraod tracks and hairpin turn into Warsaw, you would see why!

I have taken 20A often and I thought it was both directions. Thats what I meant, trucks weren't permitted to go the whole stretch of 20A, so they avoid it altogether.