Mug shots

BoondckCL

I was wondering if anybody could help me with something. I was wondering if there is anyway that i could get my hands on my mugshots from the last few times i was arrested. They're something that i have always wanted to see but never have, and i was wondering if anybody had any idea on how someone would come into posession of those.

Any help would be great.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:angry: didn't think that was something anyone would want to add to their scrap book

it's part of the public record so you have a right to see it. maybe if you just call them up.

if they turn you down, do abit of research on the freedom of information act, its where The Smoking Gun gets their mugshots and court documents

then post them on TSW :lol:

:angry: didn't think that was something anyone would want to add to their scrap book

it's part of the public record so you have a right to see it.  maybe if you just call them up. 

if they turn you down, do abit of research on the freedom of information act, its where The Smoking Gun gets their mugshots and court documents

then post them on TSW :lol:

781367[/snapback]

If someone gives me information leading to the possesion, i will post them.

I was wondering if anybody could help me with something. I was wondering if there is anyway that i could get my hands on my mugshots from the last few times i was arrested. They're something that i have always wanted to see but never have, and i was wondering if anybody had any idea on how someone would come into posession of those.

Any help would be great.

781358[/snapback]

How many times have you been arrested? :angry:

Any help would be great.

781358[/snapback]

who arrested you , glenville police ??? i know some people down at the station . did your arrest happen when you where in school or after ? was your case sealed ?

Any help would be great.

781358[/snapback]

Well, if you were really good at what you do, you could be available at any local post office...just try harder

who arrested you glenville police ??? i know some people down at the station . did your arrest happen when you where in school or after ?  was your case sealed ?

781483[/snapback]

Mr. BoondckCL says:

"Oh Mr. Policeman, can I see my mug shots? Here are my particulars."

Mr. Policeman says:

"Oh, here's a pending charge we seemed to have overlooked. Clink. And what's this...somebody pled out and fingered you. Clink. Let's get some up-to-date photos and prints. This way, and thank you for stopping by."

:angry:

Any help would be great.

781358[/snapback]

Way back in 89 me and a couple buds got in a fight on the shores of Lake Erie just inside the Hamburg Town limit. We were charged and tried with a number of assault counts. Ultimately, we were exonerated and the record was expunged after 6 months. I went to the Hamburg Police station shortly thereafter and picked up a copy of my arrest record which included my mug shots.

To answer a few questions that i have seen about my arrests.

I have been arrested four times. Twice by Glenvills police, once by the Colonie police, and once by the Saratoga County Sherrif's.

For what you ask?

1. I was arrested for forging and altering checks at the age of fifteen in addition to shop lifting. Shop lifting was not that big of a deal, it was an 18 pack of beer, but th check alteration and forgery was the bigger charge. I was let go. Also let go from the drunk and disorderly charge that i was initially arrested on with the stealing of beer.

2. Mailbox baseball the first week i had my liscence, me and some bodies destroyed about 450 mailboxes, which tallied up for wuite a bit of damage. I played it smart and only was charged with the damaging of 7 mailboxes. There were a lot more in Galway and other counties.

3. Posession of Marijuana, Posession of a weapon, and an open container. This was the most recent one and this was the Colonie police. I will not specify on the weapon, lets just say it could have killed someone. This is where having a great lawyer comes into play. He pled me down from all of that garbage based on a drug test that i had, as well as my grades at HVCC to disorderly conduct, and a $350 fine, including sir charge. This all based on the fact that the officer on scene read off my sealed record to one of the people's mother that was in my car with me.

4. Was arrested and printed in connection with drug related crime that i was not involved with, but my prints and picture were still taken.

I have been pulled down to the station all too many times for questioning involving B+E's, thievery from construction sites, as well as a couple of assault charges. All of which, i claim innocence to (and i am), and they have not gathered enough subastantial evidence on me to have a legitimate case against me, because i am an upstanding citizen now.

I'm really starting to get worried about the people on TBD. Is it even safe to go to the tailgate anymore??? 0:)

782018[/snapback]

Atleast not for the San Diego game when i come to town. Lock up your wife and daughter. :P

Really i have turned around quite a bit. No longer do i kick the sh-- out of someone because they owe me money, no drugs, and no weapons (only on some occasions), and a lot of booze.

I have been arrested four times. Twice by Glenvills police, once by the Colonie police, and once by the Saratoga County Sherrif's.

For what you ask?

1. I was arrested for forging and altering checks at the age of fifteen in addition to shop lifting. Shop lifting was not that big of a deal, it was an 18 pack of beer, but th check alteration and forgery was the bigger charge. I was let go. Also let go from the drunk and disorderly charge that i was initially arrested on with the stealing of beer.

2. Mailbox baseball the first week i had my liscence, me and some bodies destroyed about 450 mailboxes, which tallied up for wuite a bit of damage. I played it smart and only was charged with the damaging of 7 mailboxes. There were a lot more in Galway and other counties.

3. Posession of Marijuana, Posession of a weapon, and an open container. This was the most recent one and this was the Colonie police. I will not specify on the weapon, lets just say it could have killed someone. This where having a great lawyer comes into play. He pled me down from all of that garbage based on a drug test that i had, as well as my grades at HVCC to disorderly conduct, and a $350 fine, including sir charge. This all based on the fact that the officer on scene read off my sealed record to one of the people's mother that was in my car with me.

4. Was arrested and printed in connection with drug related crime that i was not involved with, but my prints and picture were still taken.

I have been pulled down to the station all too many times for questioning involving B+E's, thievery from construction sites, as well as a couple of assault charges. All of which, i claim innocence to (and i am), and they have not gathered enough evidence against me to have a legitimate case against me, because i am an upstanding citizen now.

782000[/snapback]

Man, I thought I was the TBD resident bad ass. I'm just a poser compared to you. 0:)

782000[/snapback]

I'm not sure that the phrase "I played it smart" should be anywhere within 100 miles of this post.

For what you ask?

3. Posession of Marijuana, Posession of a weapon, and an open container. This was the most recent one and this was the Colonie police. I will not specify on the weapon, lets just say it could have killed someone. This is where having a great lawyer comes into play. He pled me down from all of that garbage based on a drug test that i had, as well as my grades at HVCC to disorderly conduct, and a $350 fine, including sir charge. This all based on the fact that the officer on scene read off my sealed record to one of the people's mother that was in my car with me.

I have been pulled down to the station all too many times for questioning involving B+E's, thievery from construction sites, as well as a couple of assault charges. All of which, i claim innocence to (and i am), and they have not gathered enough subastantial evidence on me to have a legitimate case against me, because i am an upstanding citizen now.

782000[/snapback]

You beat up 450 mailboxes? Wow.

Talk to me when you get into a knife fight, little boy.