Mug shots

BoondckCL

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so how did you get out of school ??? full time student --3.9 gpa ----full time work. who is bull shitting what ?? that story or this story ??? if you did all that sh-- ---no way you are doing 3.9 in school now . (post 761852 )

782101[/snapback]

Marketing 101 at Hudson Valley ain't astrophysics at Yale.

Marketing 101 at Hudson Valley ain't astrophysics at Yale.

782129[/snapback]

Who said anything about a kitty subject like marketing. I'm going to be a history major and ironcially after college i want to get into law school and become a lwayer or FBI agent. Considering my record though, FBI looks out of the question.

He pled me down from all of that garbage based on a drug test that i had, as well as my grades at HVCC to disorderly conduct, and a $350 fine, including sir charge. This all based on the fact that the officer on scene read off my sealed record to one of the people's mother that was in my car with me.

782000[/snapback]

What's a sir charge? Did you have to pay an old man or something?

Who said anything about a kitty subject like marketing. I'm going to be a history major and ironcially after college i want to get into law school and become a lwayer or FBI agent. Considering my record though, FBI looks out of the question.

782136[/snapback]

Yeah, screw law enforcement. With a record like that, you're presidential material...

What's a sir charge?  Did you have to pay an old man or something?

782140[/snapback]

Sir charge is the largest screwing over of the American legal system of all. You have your fine, in this case it was $250, and then a sir charge of $100. You are charged this because the judge looks at the case. 5 minutes of work, and the douche nozzle gets $100.

Everytime i walk away from the judges bench, my !@#$ feels a little looser.

Sir charge is the largest screwing over of the American legal system of all. You have your fine, in this case it was $250, and then a sir charge of $100. You are charged this because the judge looks at the case. 5 minutes of work, and the douche nozzle gets $100.

782147[/snapback]

:lol:0:):D:P

This sh-- is killing me.

If I were you, I would stay at the community college until your spelling and usage improves.  Otherwise, you might have to fall back on your career of being a tough guy.

782143[/snapback]

how is the guy that sat in your chair ?dead ?

782147[/snapback]

"Surcharge". 0:):P

782147[/snapback]

Definitely law school for you. I hear you have to pay a sir charge when you pay tuition though.