Look at what the J E T S fans think about our win

fbzh2

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess is Jetsbabe probably is the type of girl who would date one of these morons....

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?t=322041&pp=20

:angry:  :lol:

781158[/snapback]

The jokejoke dude picked up on this and decided to post it in their thread. Gotta be someone from here. I suspect someone in Jets Nation will get pissed about that. :lol::angry:

What i found hilarious is that someone claimed that Losman was the 3rd worst QB in the league, and only better than Kerry Collins and Aaron Brooks.

781568[/snapback]

The genius never ceases to amaze me over there. What a bunch of retards. Nothings more annoying when these clowns come down from NYC to Florida and act like a bunch od tough guys. You know who they are by the leather jacket and 1 bottle of cologne per person they where.

Am I the only one that really hates the trend of calling fans of such and such team (Fill in the blank) nation?  Who started that?  And when does the stoning start?

781518[/snapback]

I'm with you on that one. The blame is with the Red Sox on that one. Feel free to start stoning anyone around here in Boston who uses that phrase. Things will be so much better without them.

Am I the only one that really hates the trend of calling fans of such and such team (Fill in the blank) nation?  Who started that?  And when does the stoning start?

781518[/snapback]

Quoted for truth. I think that the blame can be apportioned in equal parts to the Red Sox chowds (have fun watching Minnesota and Detroit this fall, guys!) and the Raider subhumans, both of whom are reprehensible in their own special way.