9/11 theories

jimshiz

Says Wikipedia (which fully details all the dumbfug conclusions):

In response to some of these [errors] Korey Rowe, the producer of the "Second Edition", claimed in an interview, “We know there are errors in the documentary, and we’ve actually left them in there so that people discredit us and do the research for themselves.”

The "catch us if you can" scientific method? :blush:

And let me say again...I saw the damn plane that hit the Pentagon.  It was a plane.  It was not a fictitious supersonic top-secret cruise missile.  And I do know the difference.

780702[/snapback]

Monkey man, I haven't heard your story before. You saw the plane hitting the building? JH Christ, almighty. How close were you?

Monkey man, I haven't heard your story before. You saw the plane hitting the building? JH Christ, almighty. How close were you?

780709[/snapback]

http://www.firestopper.us/Pentagon_Pics/im...tagon_after.jpg

In the top left of this picture there's three apartment buildings, big three-armed 'Y'-shaped things. I lived in the right-most one. 1111 Army-Navy Drive. First I knew anything was going on that day was when I saw the plane out of my bedroom window, just leaving for work (had I been some five minutes earlier getting ready, I would have been on that cloverleaf nearest the Pentagon when the plane hit). Turned the TV on, saw the WTC, called work and said "I'm pretty sure I won't be in, since the roads around me are going to close in about 30 seconds." Which they did. Then I just went up to the roof terrace and watched them fight the fire, until the FBI closed the roof (chain and padlock) and secured my apartment building for the next two weeks. Roads outside my apartment were closed by I believe some law enforcement arm of the Bureau of Indian Affairs (my recollection's hazy on that, but at any rate it was some really obscure law enforcement arm of some sub-department that made me say "Wait...you're who??? That's how thinly resources were spread in the aftermath.)

Another thing you can see from that picture I linked...there was pretty clearly a lot of damage to the Pentagon. There's a significant portion of the roof that's charred. That wasn't just "a small hole" (which I saw close-up, BTW. That road that passes by the damaged area of the Pentagon has an earthern berm next to it now, but for about a year after 9/11 the road was open, and you could easily see the damage from the road. The hole looks car-sized in most pictures, but it was probably closer to the size of a small house, actually.)

Plus, I've never seen a picture of the Pentagon that manages to convey the sheer mass of the building. It's a massive structure. Where I used to live is a 14-story, 300-unit masonry-and-concrete apartment building. That'll fit comfortably inside the courtyard of the Pentagon. It's a huge building. And the hole the plane punched in the Pentagon was through the outer three rings of the Pentagon...roughly equivalent to punching a hole through each of the three arms of my former apartment building.

Thanks. I've never been there, and never quite knew the scale of the building. But I always wondered if the plane had gone into the center of the courtyard if there would have been more destruction -- more windows, glass door entrances, etc.

And let me say again...I saw the damn plane that hit the Pentagon.  It was a plane.  It was not a fictitious supersonic top-secret cruise missile.  And I do know the difference.

780702[/snapback]

All the more reason why no conspiracy would include a plan to shot a cruise missle into the Pentagon and say it was an airplane. Because several hundred people would see it happen and be able to describe what they saw. If the government/Jews/Illuminati were really behind this whole thing, why would they risk their entire plan being exposed by shooting a missle in broad daylight and trying to convince people it was an airplane?

The story that the conspiracy theory idiots have concocted is so completely convoluted that even the villians in "24" wouldn't attempt it. Crash two planes into the WTC towers by gassing those aboard and controlling the planes by remote, shoot a missle into the Pentagon and claim it was a plane, then bring down both WTC towers with a controlled demolition, blow up another plane over Pennsylvania for some reason, and finally bring down WTC 7 with another controlled explosion. And all of these things were absolutely necessary to help bring about the New World Order.

I love that the people supposedly behind this whole thing were brilliant enough to pull it off and pull the wool over people's eyes, but also stupid enough to come up with the worst non-Mike Mularkey plan in human history, which could be unraveled by stoners on public access TV.

All the more reason why no conspiracy would include a plan to shot a cruise missle into the Pentagon and say it was an airplane.  Because several hundred people would see it happen and be able to describe what they saw.  If the government/Jews/Illuminati were really behind this whole thing, why would they risk their entire plan being exposed by shooting a missle in broad daylight and trying to convince people it was an airplane?

The story that the conspiracy theory idiots have concocted is so completely convoluted that even the villians in "24" wouldn't attempt it.  Crash two planes into the WTC towers by gassing those aboard and controlling the planes by remote, shoot a missle into the Pentagon and claim it was a plane, then bring down both WTC towers with a controlled demolition, blow up another plane over Pennsylvania for some reason, and finally bring down WTC 7 with another controlled explosion.  And all of these things were absolutely necessary to help bring about the New World Order.

I love that the people supposedly behind this whole thing were brilliant enough to pull it off and pull the wool over people's eyes, but also stupid enough to come up with the worst non-Mike Mularkey plan in human history, which could be unraveled by stoners on public access TV.

781049[/snapback]

You forgot that the two WTC planes had "suspicious bulges" under the wing roots...which, of course, can only be explained as tanks of napalm installed by the Israelis when no one was looking. :blush::lol::lol:

That wasn't just "a small hole"

Plus, I've never seen a picture of the Pentagon that manages to convey the sheer mass of the building.  It's a massive structure.

I think a lot of people have been thrown off by the area of the external damage relative to the size of the building. People don't understand how much bigger the Pentagon is to pretty much any other structure they are used to seeing. Same thing with the WTC; those building were enormous.

Even though I recognized the sound of the first plane as a large jet as it passed overhead a second before it hit the north tower, when I saw the damage I initially thought it had been a commuter plane because the damage imprint just didn't look that big against the outline of the building.

I also think that people hung up on 9-11 conspiracy theories need to get a grip.

780702[/snapback]

or maybe....just maybe....

you're a part of the grand conspiracy :blush:

j/k dude. watching the sh-- hit the fan on tv that day was bad enough. wouldn't want to have been in your shoes and seen it first hand

or maybe....just maybe....

you're a part of the grand conspiracy :lol:

j/k dude.  watching the sh-- hit the fan on tv that day was bad enough.  wouldn't want to have been in your shoes and seen it first hand

781065[/snapback]

Someone did once suggest to me that I was brainwashed by Cheney. :blush:

Ever since this whole "intertube" thingy was invented, everyone's a photo-analyst...

Someone did once suggest to me that I was brainwashed by Cheney.  :blush:

Ever since this whole "intertube" thingy was invented, everyone's a photo-analyst...

781070[/snapback]

you were brainwashed yet you don't even realize it... sort of like schwarzneggar in Total Recall :lol:

You forgot that the two WTC planes had "suspicious bulges" under the wing roots...which, of course, can only be explained as tanks of napalm installed by the Israelis when no one was looking.  :blush:  :lol:  :lol:

781059[/snapback]

Not to mention the "pod" underneath the hull of those planes which clearly housed the remote control system for the plane so that the Illuminati could control it. (This is similar to the radio system President Bush wore on his back during one of his debates with John Kerry so that his handlers could feed him answers. Oh sure, it may have looked like a wrinkle in the back of the President's suit that could easily be explained as just a strange picture, but Lord knows there's no other way a person could have a communication system on his body without it being a large piece of hardware the size of a textbook.)

And the actor they hired to play Osama Bin Laden.

Someone did once suggest to me that I was brainwashed by Cheney.  :blush:

781070[/snapback]

I think a good photo-analyst would be just the guy to help out with

everyone's seasonal topical depression.

To those who say the towers were blown up. There was a ton of footage last week due to the 5 year anniversary. Lots I have never seen before. There was one that was a close up of the collapse of the first tower. You could clearly see the steel frame slowly twist and turn and bend before it collapsed. They were not blown up. I can't believe we are even still talking about this crap.