9/11 theories

jimshiz

Nice response CTM, our Press Secretary saw the plane go over top of the Capitol down the Mall before it turned around and headed into the Pentagon. My wife was in the red brick tower in Arlington, next to the silver Gannet Bldgs and felt the explosion a mile away, looked out the window with a birds eye view into the Pentagon.

I have a friends brother who was blown out of his chair against the wall. He had just been moved to the reinforced section of the Pentagon. Remember half of that side that the plane hit had just been reinforced, the other half of that side was scheduled to start shortly and people inside were moving from one side to the other, hence the low casualty count.

I myself, from the windows of the Capitol Bldg., saw a white plume of smoke come up near the WH, to this day I don't know if was anti-aircraft fire or a smoke signal from the Terrorists to show where the WH is. Hard to locate between buildings from the air going 200mph. But the theory was that plane's first target was the WH?

And for at least a week afterwards you could smell the jet fuel in the air, it relit a couple of times.

The problem that gives normal kooks some room for speculation is that this group we have in WH now has lied about everything, so how could they not be complicit somehow in 911. Not that much of a plausible stretch. However, the physical conspiracy these idiots describe is without merit. The only thing that I could see as possible is that Cheney and Rumsfeld knew and let it happened to justify their ambitions in Iraq. Either way it was used it as such, so what is the difference.

P.S. Didn't and couldn't watch any of the B.S. made for TV shows earlier this month. 911 began a series of events including a month later Anthrax, one of my offices was across the hall, then the Sniper shootings, the Ricin scare and the idiots going into DC air space for closer looks, not to mention all the suspicious package alerts. Somewhere in the middle of all that our house got flooded by hurricane Isabel. Western, MA is so much less eventful.

Nice response CTM, our Press Secretary saw the plane go over top of the Capitol down the Mall before it turned around and headed into the Pentagon.  My wife was in the red brick tower in Arlington, next to the silver Gannet Bldgs and felt the explosion a mile away, looked out the window with a birds eye view into the Pentagon. 

I have a friends brother who was blown out of his chair against the wall.  He had just been moved to the reinforced section of the Pentagon.  Remember half of that side that the plane hit had just been reinforced, the other half of that side was scheduled to start shortly and people inside were moving from one side to the other, hence the low casualty count. 

I myself, from the windows of the Capitol Bldg., saw a white plume of smoke come up near the WH, to this day I don't know if was anti-aircraft fire or a smoke signal from the Terrorists to show where the WH is.  Hard to locate between buildings from the air going 200mph.  But the theory was that plane's first target was the WH?

And for at least a week afterwards you could smell the jet fuel in the air, it relit a couple of times.

The problem that gives normal kooks some room for speculation is that this group we have in WH now has lied about everything, so how could they not be complicit somehow in 911.  Not that much of a plausible stretch.  However, the physical conspiracy these idiots describe is without merit.  The only thing that I could see as possible is that Cheney and Rumsfeld knew and let it happened to justify their ambitions in Iraq.  Either way it was used it as such, so what is the difference.

P.S.  Didn't and couldn't watch any of the B.S. made for TV shows earlier this month.  911 began a series of events including a month later Anthrax, one of my offices was across the hall, then the Sniper shootings, the Ricin scare and the idiots going into DC air space for closer looks, not to mention all the suspicious package alerts.  Somewhere in the middle of all that our house got flooded by hurricane Isabel.  Western, MA is so much less eventful.

784633[/snapback]

A friend of mine was running cable in the reinforced section. He'd just finished the previous Friday. Needless to say, he was little freaked out.

Another big reason (a bigger one, really, than "Republicans lie". Everyone lies) for the conspiracies is that, to put it pointedly, people are idiots who don't understand that what they see usually isn't what's happening. I was on my roof about a half-hour after the plane hit the Pentagon when three helos flew up the Potomac (northbound, away from Wilson Bridge). As they passed behind the smoke from the Pentagon, a lady next to me started screaming "Oh, my god, the helicopters just crashed! Someone shot them down!" The juxtaposition of helicopters, then smoke, had her convinced the helicopters went down, even after they flew out from behind the smoke (she thought they were different helos). Normal, average people in unusual circumstances make horrible witnesses...particularly when their only reference for what they're seeing is movies or TV. Then the brain tries to make sense of what's seen by pigeonholing it into what's familiar...and you get people who are "positive" they saw demolition charges go off in the WTC, because they've seen those on the Discovery Channel, but never a building collapse. (Ditto TWA 800, btw...Of all the people that "saw" a surface-to-air missile, how many actually had the experience to know that, and how many went by what they saw on TV somewhere or another? :lol:)

Was the white smoke near the White House the car that overheated in front of the State Dept? I remember that; everyone freaking out on the Mall over a "car bomb"...that turned out to be a blown radiator hose. Again, people in stressful situations typically don't know what they're seeing. :D