London Fletcher

inkman

Quick Summary:

On the performance against Miami: Excited about 7 sacks and overall speed of the defense

On why he seems to be all over the field:

Defense is simpler than previous years in the sense that there are less packages and personnel groups. Still there is a lot of stress on fine details.

WNY fans:

They live and die with the Bills – mood for the week depends on the how the teams does – retailers do better when the team wins.

On the Troy Vincent situation:

He was shocked since it was just a hamstring. He and Troy were the best of friends. But Troy felt it was best for the team. Anytime there’s a controversial decision it can affect team chemistry adversely. But Troy has stuck around to help the younger players.

Spoke on his difficult time this past summer when his mom passed and he got married in the same week.

Spoke on his spirituality; studying to be an ordained minister.

Spoke on his durability – being in pain vs being injured.

Rome concluded saying that the “Bills are Back” and if the offense can put up some points “look the hell out.”

The usual cliche stuff for the most part. A little time dedicated to the passing of LF's mom. He is also studying to be an ordained minister.

I was dissappointed with LF response to Rome's take about Troy Vincent being put on the IR. No mention of Ko, Dante, of the fact that it was Minor IR which Troy is still eligible to play this year. He kept repeating how it could destroy team chemistry but no mention that it wasn't happening here. Maybe I'm readig too much into what he was saying.

Any word on what London said?

780724[/snapback]

Fletcher: I am disappointed that the team put Vincent on the IR. I am disappointed that they let go Milloy and Moulds. I am disappointed that they cut Posey over the offsesaon. Look how much Moulds, Milloy and Posey are contributing to the Falcons, Texans and Redskins success during the first two weeks. I am disappointed that they pulled Takeo after the 1st series against New England citing that he had a hamstring problem, when Takeo could run like a deer. I am disappointed that the rookies are making plays and making us look so bad last year. I am disappointed that I am not able to pad my tackles count by tackling the ball carrier 10 yards downfield....Damn the rookies...they are able to get them at the Line of scrimmage. Finally, I am disappointed that we won in Miami and insulted our former Head Coach. :lol::blush::lol::lol:

Spoke on his durability – being in pain vs being injured.

Rome concluded saying that the “Bills are Back” and if the offense can put up some points “look the hell out.”

780743[/snapback]

Seriously, I hope we can re-sign this guy to a decent contract extension. We won't have to worry about the MLB position for a few years....