Jets game

Im trying not to drink the overly optimistic kool aid.

But I just dont see the jets having much of a shot this week.

I think the teams that will really worry me this year are ones

with strong running games. Do the jets even have a running bacK? lol

The jets had a grand total of 51 rushing yards against NE.

If the first two games are any indication, the Bills will absolutely

swallow up one-dimensional offenses.

And I think McGahee will have an other big day.

I hate to provide an early jinx for the Bills but I feel

VERY good about their chances in the home opener.

Coach Juaron to team: Ok, men, we got an easy one this week, so let's not wear ourselves out out there. Let's take it easy and try to keep these uniforms nice and tidy, ok? Alright, gather around---one, two, three, PHONE IT IN!

[sorry, I'm just trying, through sarcasm, to bust the jinx you brought]

Coach Juaron to team:  Ok, men, we got an easy one this week, so let's not wear ourselves out out there.  Let's take it easy and try to keep these uniforms nice and tidy, ok?  Alright, gather around---one, two, three, PHONE IT IN!

777713[/snapback]

yeah...was thinkg the same thing.

I think we match up well with the Jets, and quite frankly, the Bills should be able to win this game. But still... 0:)

Im trying not to drink the overly optimistic kool aid.

But I just dont see the jets having much of a shot this week.

I think the teams that will really worry me this year are ones

with strong running games. Do the jets even have a running bacK? lol

The jets had a grand total of 51 rushing yards against NE.

If the first two games are any indication, the Bills will absolutely

swallow up one-dimensional offenses.

And I think McGahee will have an other big day.

I hate to provide an early jinx for the Bills but I feel

VERY  good about their chances in the home opener.

777680[/snapback]

A healthy Pennington scares me, when he's healthy he can be very accurate and move the sticks well. They should put points on the board. I do think the bills will win this game, but still cautiously optimistic. I hope Jauron does his job this week by not letting this win get to the rookies heads and they come out level with a good game plan.

I hear ya!

I felt wierd making that post.

But I'm just looking at this game at all angles and i dont see the jets winning.

And i dont see jauron letting them take the jets lightly.

But as Chris Berman would say .. 'that is why they play the games.'

Coach Juaron to team:  Ok, men, we got an easy one this week, so let's not wear ourselves out out there.  Let's take it easy and try to keep these uniforms nice and tidy, ok?  Alright, gather around---one, two, three, PHONE IT IN!

777713[/snapback]

A healthy Pennington scares me, when he's healthy he can be very accurate and move the sticks well.  They should put points on the board.  I do think the bills will win this game, but still cautiously optimistic.  I hope Jauron does his job this week by not letting this win get to the rookies heads and they come out level with a good game plan.

777728[/snapback]

Chad's a gamer, but he does have one of the weakest arms in the NFL.

Early weather forecast calls for windy, rainy conditions and a high of 61.

Advantage: Buffalo

Pennington is the kind of QB that can take advantage of our inexperience on D. We need to lay the smackdown on his noodle-armed ass. Giving Spikes the Dolphins game off to heal will hopefully have him ready for this one, although I think Ellison has surprised all of us. Go Bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not to be a negative nelly, but lets not get to fired up yet. I posted several times during the offseason that with Fat Bennie and LJ Shelton on the left side, the Dolphins had serious issues on the line. I also said everyone for some reason was forgetting Culpepper has done jack without Randy Moss and scott Linehan, and as a matter of fact may have been the WORST qb in the league last year.

Add meathead to the mix down there, and you have the recipe for an offence that will struggle, as it did yesterday.

I think come end of season, we will not consider beating the Fish to be that big an accomplishmnet.

Having said that, I think this game scares me a little, but all games do.I think the Bills win, but it will be tight right to the end

Not to be a negative nelly, but lets not get to fired up yet. I posted several times during the offseason that with Fat Bennie and LJ Shelton on the left side, the Dolphins had serious issues on the line.

777814[/snapback]

Some would disagree with you and go so far as to say Shelton only had one bad play yesterday.

Some would disagree with you and go so far as to say Shelton only had one bad play yesterday.

777826[/snapback]

Now, who would have the audacity to disagree with me? Guess all i was saying is that the Fins may not be a very good team despite preseason predictions. And for that matter, don't think the Pats all that either!!!!!!

Tellin ya, I think this game coming up gunna define our season. Loss to the JETS in our house makes the Miami win not so big.