Thank you Mr. Mularkey

TPS

While the Fins had to play catch up toward the end, MM still would rather pass than run. Fins had 32 pass plays and 20 runs (4.6 ypc). MM played into the Bills' strength. This game didn't convince me that the Bills can stop the run, and that may be their Achilles Heel (sorry TKO) this year.

On the plus side, what a fun team to watch. While some have raised valid concerns about JP and the offense, I believe the most important stat for this young qb to date is no turnovers in the two road games. I think it's premature to judge this offense (and qb) until we see how it does at home.

Great job so far coach Jauron!

He really did call a pathetic game. I'd give him a break for the 4th Qtr since you can't count on making two 2pt conversions, 16 points should be considered a 3 possession game in my view.

But the first 3 quarters when it was a 3-10 point game, it's just inconceivable to me how Brown didn't get more carries when it was clear that A) we didn't have much of an answer for him and B) Culpepper was clueless. Just unbelievable.

Don't be so hard on Mikey. Brown has never been a back who can carry the load by himself. In college he had Cadillac Williams & last year he had Ricky Williams. This year he has no Williamss. Maybe the coaching staff knows his limitations & are stuck with a part time back as their main RB.

While the Fins had to play catch up toward the end, MM still would rather pass than run.  Fins had 32 pass plays and 20 runs (4.6 ypc).  MM played into the Bills' strength.  This game didn't convince me that the Bills can stop the run, and that may be their Achilles Heel (sorry TKO) this year.

On the plus side, what a fun team to watch.  While some have raised valid concerns about JP and the offense, I believe the most important stat for this young qb to date is no turnovers in the two road games.  I think it's premature to judge this offense (and qb) until we see how it does at home.

Great job so far coach Jauron!

776940[/snapback]

It will be interesting to see what happens, I think the eminent danger of the road might have kept the team conservative and turnover free. That kept them in both games and the opponents made more mistakes.

Don't be so hard on Mikey.  Brown has never been a back who can carry the load by himself.  In college he had Cadillac Williams & last year he had Ricky Williams.  This year he has no Williamss.  Maybe the coaching staff knows his limitations & are stuck with a part time back as their main RB.

777173[/snapback]

Yes, I'm sure they drafted him in the top 5 overall to be a part time back.

Yes, I'm sure they drafted him in the top 5 overall to be a part time back.

777257[/snapback]

Talent limitations don't overcome bad scouting. They may have thought they were drafting a full time back & ended up with a part time back. It wouldn't be the 1st time a team with a top 5 pick messed up.

Don't be so hard on Mikey.  Brown has never been a back who can carry the load by himself.  In college he had Cadillac Williams & last year he had Ricky Williams.  This year he has no Williamss.  Maybe the coaching staff knows his limitations & are stuck with a part time back as their main RB.

777173[/snapback]

I don't buy it. His average was great and if they could have committed to the ground game they very well could have beaten us. It was a function of playcalling that he did not shred us today, not Ronnie Brown's limitations.

Talent limitations don't overcome bad scouting.  They may have thought they were drafting a full time back & ended up with a part time back.  It wouldn't be the 1st time a team with a top 5 pick messed up.

777272[/snapback]

Dude, you don't have to tell me he split carries with Caddilac in college. I know it, Bob from NYC who has never seen a college game knows it, and I'm pretty sure an NFL front office knew it. It doesn't mean he's not capable of carrying the ball 30 times.

He really did call a pathetic game.  I'd give him a break for the 4th Qtr since you can't count on making two 2pt conversions, 16 points should be considered a 3 possession game in my view. 

But the first 3 quarters when it was a 3-10 point game, it's just inconceivable to me how Brown didn't get more carries when it was clear that A) we didn't have much of an answer for him and B) Culpepper was clueless.  Just unbelievable.

776954[/snapback]

Nice to see Mularkey screwing up a division rival the way he screwed up the Bills.

Now if Miami would only hire Donahoe!!!!

777173[/snapback]

Mularkey is clueless in terms of how to use RBs. Has there been a Shaud sighting on 3rd down??? Case closed.