Pick On Puhonix Thread

Puhonix

Substitute Meathead to HC and substitute DL for secondary and we pretty much have last year's Bills team.

For Puhonix, it looks like it's gonna be a long season.  It's really a shame that you don't cheer for a team that I could say I don't want to see it happen to you.

777207[/snapback]

Good point. There is also going to be a simularity with the QB situation - last year:JP/Kelly This yearDC/Joey. Let's hope the Fins have a nice QB controversy by week 4 :doh:

Ok, Its Monday, and a whole new week. Thankfully, I can look forward to Tennessee coming in. I never thought I'd say that.

Oh, and so you know, I watched the game surrounded by 4 Bills fans.

777582[/snapback]

Man....what if Kerry Collins goes off on you guys and you fall to 0-3?

0:):w00t::w00t:

Yeah, I noticed that, no running game, no pass protection, those kind of things are obvious.

776410[/snapback]

That lack of commitment for the running game was what Mularkey was always known for right from his Pittsburgh days.....

However, one thing in your O's defense is our Punter was just too good yesterday. He pinned your O inside your 10 yard line 4 times, putting all the pressure and forcing a change of game plan.

Ok, I'm here to take my licks, watched the whole thing with Ramius, and got hell all day long.

One thing I'm wondering, is Miami tha bad, or ar the Bills that good, or is there some combination of both?

Ok, I'm ready to take my licks.

776397[/snapback]

Kudos to you for coming here to take some licks, you are one Felons fan I have respect for...

I think it is a combo of both, Miami's OL looks bad, and I do not care how good of a QB you are, if your OL is bad, you are toast.

You know its bad when David Carr is feeling Pitty for your QB

7 Sacks? 5 in the first half?

I'm sorry, but any team predicted to be a SB contender after bringing in Bannie Anderson, and Mularky as an upgrade is overrated in my books.

777669[/snapback]

can you say...."EXPOSED!" 0:)

No matter how early into the season it is, the Phins in the basement looks pretty sweet to me! Sorry Puhonix, Daunte doesn't have it, and Shelton is going to get ABUSED all season.

I'm looking forward to seeing your squad cuddling on the heated benches in those manly teal stadium parkas when Saban drags those clowns up here in December. One early score and they'll be running for the bus....

Almost as much as FSU...

:pirate:

779276[/snapback]

FSU doesnt smoke the pole. Jeff Bowden (our OC) smokes the pole. Think of him, in all seriousness, as a retarded version of Mike Mularkey, if thats at all possible.

Jeff bowden called 3 straight WR screens the other night against Clemson.

FSU doesnt smoke the pole. Jeff Bowden (our OC) smokes the pole. Think of him, in all seriousness, as a retarded version of Mike Mularkey, if thats at all possible.

Jeff bowden called 3 straight WR screens the other night against Clemson.

779281[/snapback]

Probably trying to catch them "off guard." Unfortunately he won't go until Bobby does.

Probably trying to catch them "off guard."  Unfortunately he won't go until Bobby does.

779360[/snapback]

I was on campus yesterday, one of the frats has this painted on the sidewalk and wall in front of their house:

Fire Jeff Bowden Now!!

Not subtle at all, gotta love it.