Oklahoma just got screwed

Chilly

Anyone see that on-side kick?

The Sooners got !@#$ed.  Oregon might win now.

Looked as bad as an NFL replay.  WTF is with these refs?

775218[/snapback]

Holy hell, what just happened?

With 3 minutes left Oklahoma was up 30-20 w/ the ball inside Oregon's 10 after a few very impressive Peterson carries. So I turned it off as the Ducks were burning up their remaining timeouts. :o

How did the Sooners lose that game?!

Did you see the Auburn-LSU game? LSU is down 7-3 and trying to score late in the 4th quarter. LSU is facing a 4th down, and the LSU receiver runs a deep post, and is accosted by the Auburn CB at the 3-yd line. The Auburn safety came over just in time to tip the pass away. Two flags come in, pass interference on Auburn, looks like a 15-yd penalty and an LSU 1st down. LSU starts to line up, and then the refs conference, and come to the conclusion that there is no foul, the ball was tipped. The ball was tipped??? The safety came over and got a finger tip on the ball as the LSU receiver was being raped by the CB. It was a pathetic overturn, and seemed to be a real home job, especially since two flags were thrown when the foul originally happened. Clearly, two different refs saw interference. Since it was 4th down, it went from 1st down LSU to 1st down Auburn. Pathetic.

As a Sooner fan, I'm pretty pissed at our defense now...but these refs were on Mars today.

Check out this video spreading like wildfire on Sooner boards. Not only does it show the Oregon player touching the ball...but OU player Allen Patrick is the one who recovers it on the 50. Look at No. 23 on the right side of the pile.

:o

You be the replay ref

You guys are pretty biased if you ask me.. did you see the touchdown that the sooner wr caught to make it 27-20????? he pushed off clearly it showed it several times.. or how about the long td catch that was called back cause he stepped out of bounds, the spot they gave was on the wrong side of the 50 yard line( about a 9 yard error in favor of the sooners)!!! calls can be crappy either way, this was a huge win for oregon !!!! BTW I am acroos the street from autzen stadium at the commons and people are going crazy!!!!! Beer Time!!!

That's absolutely disgusting what happened to Oklahoma. Not only did the Oregon player  touch the ball prior to it going 10 yards, but Oklahoma recovered the kick. Pathetic.

RTB

775340[/snapback]

I dunno. It probably looked different from where the Refs were standing.

None of them were in the skybox with 10 x magnification glasses and slow-mo synapses switched on.

The initial collision of players happens just inside the 10 yd area, but two Okies #19 and #4 are over that line. It might have looked to a Ref that the Okies touched the ball first. I've reviewed the replay 5 times and finally think the Duck touched the ball first. But there are 4 players colliding and touching the ball nearly simultaneously. At first I though the ball bounced off Okie #19.

In Kallage ball, the play is over when the player who has possession has a knee down. They probably thought Duck #15 recovered it and was down. Play over. Ducks ball. It's a national tragedy for sure. As a Bills fan, I just don't know how those Okie fans feel today. It must be awful. Hope I never feel that bad. :o