Some tailgate info

Pre tailgate get together at Danny’s South located on 20A and the corner of Abbott Rd. It is the intersection with the traffic light on the corner by the stadium toward Hamburg. From 7-11 pm.

Those who attend can get their T-shirts so you can wear them Sunday. They are very nice I just got them this afternoon. T’s are nice bright Red with this year’s TBD logo over the breast plate.

The Big tailgate Sunday 7- noonish ( so you can go the gates for you pat down prior to entering the game that starts at 1:00. Please remember that it takes time to walk to the stadium and get in the gates). You are all welcome back after the game before you all leave for home.

PLEASE SIGN IN when you arrive. We will have name tags(not required) Wristbands for all who paid the $6 fee to cover the tent –tables- chairs-water and Gatorade. It’s a nice way for all to meet.

Raffles - we have a 50/50 server fund raffle. Then there are several items that are raffled off via tickets. This year 3 lovely ticket girls in their new skimpy pink tailgate T-shirts will be walking around selling tickets or you can get them at the registration table.

NEW This year a silent auction. Items are very, very nice items including 3 footballs signed by Mooreman – Tasker and TKO (starting bid on these is just $30 to cover the cost of the balls. There is a Losman signed jersey starting at $65 and a fluorescent Bills bar sign starting at $30.

Our live auction is a signed Kelly Jersey at 11:00

I have a mini helmet signed by #55 to put into the raffle. Want me to bring the name tags again? I have plenty.

Pre tailgate get together at Danny’s South located on 20A and the corner of Abbott Rd.  It is the intersection with the traffic light on the corner by the stadium toward Hamburg. From 7-11 pm.

Those who attend can get their T-shirts so you can wear them Sunday.  They are very nice I just got them this afternoon.  T’s are nice bright Red with this year’s TBD logo over the breast plate.

The Big tailgate Sunday 7- noonish ( so you can go the gates for you pat down prior to entering the game that starts at 1:00.  Please remember that it takes time to walk to the stadium and get in the gates).  You are all welcome back after the game before you all leave for home.

PLEASE SIGN IN when you arrive.  We will have name tags(not required) Wristbands for all who paid the $6 fee to cover the tent –tables- chairs-water and Gatorade.  It’s a nice way for all to meet.

Raffles - we have a 50/50 server fund raffle.  Then there are several items that are raffled off via tickets.  This year 3 lovely ticket girls in their new skimpy pink tailgate T-shirts will be walking around selling tickets or you can get them at the registration table.

NEW This year a silent auction.  Items are very, very nice items including 3 footballs signed by Mooreman – Tasker and TKO (starting bid on these is just $30 to cover the cost of the balls.  There is a Losman signed jersey starting at $65 and a fluorescent Bills bar sign starting at $30.

Our live auction is a signed Kelly Jersey at 11:00

774286[/snapback]

Pre tailgate get together at Danny’s South located on 20A and the corner of Abbott Rd.  It is the intersection with the traffic light on the corner by the stadium toward Hamburg. From 7-11 pm.

774286[/snapback]

Do we have a separate room reserved for TBD again this year?

Any chance of posting a sign at Danny's where the room is? Last year my dad and I sat at the bar for a while, walked around, and I didn't recognize anyone, so we just went back to our hotel and watched the OSU Texas game there (then again, they had a Nascar race on the big screen instead of the game, so we were happy to leave).

Any chance of posting a sign at Danny's where the room is?  Last year my dad and I sat at the bar for a while, walked around, and I didn't recognize anyone, so we just went back to our hotel and watched the OSU Texas game there (then again, they had a Nascar race on the big screen instead of the game, so we were happy to leave).

775194[/snapback]

I'm sure we can arrange that...

YES, there is the reserved room so you have a place to sit and carry on a conversation. You are free to come and go, you don't have to stay in there.

We will not have a limited menu. You can order off the menu.

I want to mail out the T-shirts tomorrow but the people who want them mailed have not sent their addresses over the PM.

Aussie - Like our conversation BRING the name tags

I don't think's we're doing the room again - it didn't seem to work well. We'll mostly be sitting in the "raised area" in the main bar. Look for the name tags.

776967[/snapback]

Just reserve all the tables in that area - we did in in 2004! :blink:

Cindy - will they have a TV in the reserved room for college football? That is what pulled many from the TSW room to the bar. :blush:

We Will be spending the night Saturday so Dannys sounds good....Will try to make it there....

It comes to find out that we the people we're coming with are parking at another lot...can we still make a stop at the tailgate??? I'll buy some tickets.....am I allowed to bring beer? :lol::pirate:

Tom