Some tailgate info

The room is the one off the bar. It is a place to get out of the loud bar for conversation and dinner. You can stay in the bar and pop in and out. I don't think he has a TV for that room but he has new flat screens in the bar.

The room is the one off the bar.  It is a place to get out of the loud bar for conversation and dinner.  You can stay in the bar and pop in and out.  I don't think he has a TV for that room but he has new flat screens in the bar.

779641[/snapback]

We'll see you after the PSU-OSU game ends, then. <_<

And I'll have the 6' banner in the car, if there's a suitable place to hang it. (If not, I've also got a couple of 8 1/2 x 11 "TBD" signs.)

We'll see you after the PSU-OSU game ends, then. <_<

And I'll have the 6' banner in the car, if there's a suitable place to hang it. (If not, I've also got a couple of 8 1/2 x 11 "TBD" signs.)

779929[/snapback]

Go Bucks...I'll be wearing my Ginn jersey :P

Go Bucks...I'll be wearing my Ginn jersey <_<

779995[/snapback]

Thhhtptpt. :P

(True story: I once bailed out of a wedding reception to catch the end of the '97 comeback win vs. OSU. Trouble was, I was one of the bridesmaids. Remarkably, my friends have since forgiven me....)

We'll see you after the PSU-OSU game ends, then. :angry:

779929[/snapback]

Are we gonna have to keep you and AiO separated??? :angry:

Are we gonna have to keep you and AiO separated??? :angry:

780157[/snapback]

After the whomping ND put on my Nittany Kitties, I'm not expecting much positive news from the 'Shoe this Saturday. More likely, I'll be buying the Buckeyes fans a pitcher once the clock ticks to 0:00...