Lock of the week.

Gary M

I am going with Indy at home against Houston.

773854[/snapback]

I dont even have to look at the other games, thats gold. But my number one game this week is Baltimore at home vs Oakland, it's an absolute lock.

I would say Denver is a good bet this week, but they were semi-anemic last wek and even though KC is down right now never underestimate a rivalry game like that.

Other quality picks this week include: Chicago(at home against Detroit), Cincinatti(home v. Cleveland), San Diego(at home v Titans).

Lock of the week:  MIAMI IS GAY AND I HATE THEM

Other than that:  Baltimore is going to blow right by that 8.5 that Oakland is getting

773885[/snapback]

Where do you see 8.5? My line has Oakland plus 12. Though I still like anyone playing Oakland at this point. Indy is giving 13 to Houston and I still like that as well.

Where do you see 8.5? My line has Oakland plus 12. Though I still like anyone playing Oakland at this point. Indy is giving 13 to Houston and I still like that as well.

773903[/snapback]

I was going off the pigskin pickem page at espn

773903[/snapback]

Lot of places have it as Oakland getting 13 already.

Some quick picks, haven't really done any studying, but I was 5-for-6 in NFL last weekend...

I like (top to bottom in order of how much I like them):

Cincy -10 in the home opener vs. Cleveland

Seattle -7 in the home opener vs. Arizona

SD-Ten UNDER 37.5

Buf-Mia OVER 37

New Orleans -2 @ Green Bay