The best fight or most interesting thing

BoondckCL

I was just thinking about this and i would say that there are two events that come to mind immediately and one that will emotionally scar me for life.

Scarring...

Jets@Bills, early in the new millenium. Still kind of a youngen, and the man behind me stands up and takes off the majority of his clothes. After a few moments all he has on is a leopard print thong and a Jets hat. He continued to shout J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets. Then people started stuffing his thong with money.

I have gone to counseling for this, and it brings back bad thoughts just reminicing about it now.

Steelers @ Bills (2004): With a playoff berth on the line, Buffalo quickly finds themselves down at half time by a substantial margin. I go out of the stadium to smoke a cigarette. Several minutes later, a brawl breaks out between Steeler fans and Bills fans. There has to be about 16-20 total guys. It was over something like that we were getting beat by the Pittsburgh backups. After the fight was broken up, one of the guys in the fight looked at me and said, "Now, hopefully that will inspire the Bills and show them what a fight is".

ANy other stories would be good.

.......Bills-Colts game, I believe '92 or '93. It was a beautiful fall day at the stadium and the Bills were demolishing them under the bright sunshine. So, many people were feeling festive and decided to ramp up the beer consumption, high

prices be damned! So in the end zone, some guy with more alcohol than a sense of embarassment picks a fight with a lady, over something too stupid to remember. That was bad enough, but worse for him was the fact that he was standing a row above her and leaning down. This lady, who knew a little about leverage, promptly jackknifed him two rows further down. He got back up for revenge but by this time her boyfriend/husband stepped in front. After a brief scuffle, about 20 security guards came and hauled the idiot out, one on each arm and leg. It was then that I really understood the meaning of the word "embarassment".

And my all time favorite event, which someone else might remember, is when

someone, who was a true genius with a sense of the sublime, put Bryan Cox trading cards in all of the men's urinals at the stadium. This of course was during the time of Bryan's racism comments about the fans of Buffalo. It was without a doubt one of the finest gestures towards our beloved Dolfelon rivals that has ever been conceived. My friend, who had returned from the restroom shortly after me,

just looked at me and said: "Why didn't I think of that?"

It's those moments of true inspiration that really make me feel great to be a Bills' fan.

To this day, I would love to meet the guy who thought that up.

.......Bills-Colts game, I believe '92 or '93.  It was a beautiful fall day at the stadium and the Bills were demolishing them under the bright sunshine.  So, many people were feeling festive and decided to ramp up the beer consumption, high

prices be damned!  So in the end zone, some guy with more alcohol than a sense of embarassment picks a fight with a lady, over something too stupid to remember.  That was bad enough, but worse for him was the fact that he was standing a row above her and leaning down.  This lady, who knew a little about leverage, promptly jackknifed him two rows further down.  He got back up for revenge but by this time her boyfriend/husband stepped in front.  After a brief scuffle, about 20 security guards came and hauled the idiot out, one on each arm and leg.  It was then that I really understood the meaning of the word "embarassment".

And my all time favorite event, which someone else might remember, is when

someone, who was a true genius with a sense of the sublime, put Bryan Cox trading cards in all of the men's urinals at the stadium.  This of course was during the time of Bryan's racism comments about the fans of Buffalo.  It was without a doubt one of the finest gestures towards our beloved Dolfelon rivals that has ever been conceived.  My friend, who had returned from the restroom shortly after me,

just looked at me and said:  "Why didn't I think of that?"

It's those moments of true inspiration that really make me feel great to be a Bills' fan.

To this day, I would love to meet the guy who thought that up.

773309[/snapback]

trading cards is something i never thought of.

when i lived in Buffalo and had seasons i would buy helmets from the Tops gumball machines and bring my collection of that weeks visiting team's helmets and drop them in the troughs and sinks (which were troughs by the 1st qtr) for all to relieve themselves on

At the Bills-Chiefs game last year some yahoo decided he was going to run halfway around the stadium on the awning covering up the club-level seats (200 levels). He made it almost around an entire endzone when a security guard idiotically tackled him and they both rolled towards the edge almost falling off into the lower deck. The whole stadium was cheering right up until they came inches from death.

Bills-Jets game 2004 two guys sitting in front of me who were friends (they came in together and were sharing a flask and joking and having a good time) got into a fight when one of the two seat of the other. Fists began flying, it was a pretty crappy fight but hilarious because the two were friends.

People having sex in the corridor during a Who concert.  Oh, you mean football?

PTR

773347[/snapback]

The couple having sex at the Raiders game about 15 rows behind our seats. At first we thought the chick was passed out and her date was performing mouth-to-mouth...it soon became apparent that it was a bit more than that!

I was on a bus trip once. After the game, we arrived at our bus to see a fight outside the bus next to us. This bus next to us was one of those Laidlaw school buses, so it was a local bunch. Anyway, after the two dudes squared off, the winner jumped back on the Laidlaw bus through the rear emergency door exit, which was wide open. He turns around as he's in the emergency doorway and offers up an apology to the guy he just kicked the sh-- out of. At the same time he offers his hand to guy so as to help him back into the bus. He hoists the guy with one hand up to the bus emergency doorway. One problem... the guy being hoisted through the emergency door was more than a little bit drunk, and didn't duck. His whole face smashed right into the bus above the emergency door... blood all over. He's lucky his neck wasn't broken. I couldn't believe what I just witnessed... I couldn't have made up a story like that.

Guns n Roses Metallica 1992.

After metallica, the house lights are on while everyone is waiting for GNR. Girls flashing on the big screen and the usual stuff. In one corner of the endzone, people on the field start throwing stuff at people in the first few rows (cups, trash etc.). Pretty harmless.

It starts to spread, and within 10 minutes the ENTIRE stadium is a mass of people throwing anything they can get their hands on. HUGE toilet paper rolls flying off the upper deck, beer, trash, cups and anything you can think of being thrown. People were hiding in the hallways, and as you looked out the stadium was one big mess of sh*t being thrown everywhere. One of the most amazing things I've ever seen.

There was a profile of the GNR tour in life magazine about a month later, and they talked for a bit about the "near riot in buffalo".

After metallica, the house lights are on while everyone is waiting for GNR. Girls flashing on the big screen and the usual stuff.  In one corner of the endzone, people on the field start throwing stuff at people in the first few rows (cups, trash etc.). Pretty harmless.

It starts to spread, and within 10 minutes the ENTIRE stadium is a mass of people throwing anything they can get their hands on. HUGE toilet paper rolls flying off the upper deck, beer, trash, cups and anything you can think of being thrown. People were hiding in the hallways, and as you looked out the stadium was one big mess of sh*t being thrown everywhere. One of the most amazing things I've ever seen.

There was a profile of the GNR tour in life magazine about a month later, and they talked for a bit about the "near riot in buffalo".

773433[/snapback]

That was hilarious.

My cousin and I were entering a bathroom with a Raider fan in front of us. The moron was mouthing off to a bathroom full of Bills fans. I told him to shut it, lest he get worked. He proceeded to mouth off, my cousin and I stuffed him into a garbage can head first, and the crowd goes wild.

December 2000 Miami was in town and as you all know we got are asses handed to us. I was sitting in the upper deck 328. Towards the end of the game people are filing out and this drunken momo is standing at the top of the tunnel. He yells "watch this" to his buddy and leans over the railing. Now I guess he thought he was going to do a flip and land on his feet. So we were sitting about twenty seats over and are watching this guy. All I see is this guy go over the railing. I'll never forget the thud that we felt from this guy hitting the concrete below. We run over and look down and see blood pouring out of this guys nose and mouth. Security sectioned off the area. I never seen so much blood in my life.

My cousin and I were entering a bathroom with a Raider fan in front of us.  The moron was mouthing off to a bathroom full of Bills fans.  I told him to shut it, lest he get worked.  He proceeded to mouth off, my cousin and I stuffed him into a garbage can head first, and the crowd goes wild.

773449[/snapback]

you mean to tell me that nobodypissed on the guy afterwards?

I believe it was 1997 ... it was extremely cold and I believe we were playing the Denver Broncos. Anyhow, we were losing most of the game but at the end we made a pretty good comeback. Of course we ended up losing by a field either very late in the 4th or in OT ... this was back when we had Todd Collins. Anyway, this guy in back of me spills beer on me, then another guy is totally sloshed and is pulling his pants down. Security comes and drags him up the stairs. Then I have another guy in front of me, jumping on the bleechers (we were under the score board end about 20 rows from the field) screaming "turnover, turnover" ... just a ugly scene all around me and AT THE SAME TIME ...

if any of the actual game details are in-correct, then please correct me. It was nearly 10 years ago.

I've related this story a few times before. When I was a youngster in the 70's - probably 13 or so - we were walking up the steps in the end zone after the end of a game. On the way up we encountered a guy who looked like he was passed out - with his legs sprawled out on the bench in front of him, and his arms spread out behind him, with his dick hanging out literally pissing all over himself.

I'll never forget my Dad, with a resigned sigh saying "Just move along son".

I wasn't at this game, but my dad told me a story about a guy who made it about half way across the stadium on the wires that hold up the net behind the end zone.  He was going hand over hand dangling high above the stadium.  He somehow made it back to safety and was promptly arrested.

773443[/snapback]

Monday night game vs the Giants in 1975. We were passing a bottle of Jack around in the upper deck and watching it.

I saw this one through the binoculars.One game in the late 80s we're playing the Jets. A guy in the ned zone is arguing with the bills fan behind him. While they are arguing, the bills fan girlfriend reaches over her boyfriend and coldcocks the Jets fan with one punch.

After metallica, the house lights are on while everyone is waiting for GNR. Girls flashing on the big screen and the usual stuff.  In one corner of the endzone, people on the field start throwing stuff at people in the first few rows (cups, trash etc.). Pretty harmless.

773433[/snapback]

You left out Faith No More... :doh: That show was awesome.

I wasn't at this game, but my dad told me a story about a guy who made it about half way across the stadium on the wires that hold up the net behind the end zone.  He was going hand over hand dangling high above the stadium.  He somehow made it back to safety and was promptly arrested.

773443[/snapback]

I believe that game was against Kansas City in the Orenthal era (1975?). A friend of mine used to recall that episode and try to soften the damage by adding that the guy was from Canada.

Stones concert 1981, general admission seats, wasted people waited all night to get in to see Thorogood, Journey and then the Stones. The crowd was rowdy and the ladies were fine. Journey gets booed off the stage. We were standing on the field hitting on these two young ladies when everybody in our area turned their heads over to the sidelines. Somebody threw something or something was said. This guy gets up from his seat and calmly walks over to this other guy who apparently didn't think anything was coming his way. The first guy winds up with this roundhouse right hook and knocks the second guy out cold. The guy dropped like he was dead. About five minutes later, his friends were able to get him up and seated, the guy was practically comotose.