I finally saw Hammers Lot

and was not impressed, looked like there were kids everywhere. Not Johnnyfairplay's scene

55687[/snapback]

That's too bad because I'm sure Johnnyfairplay could've tripped up that scene in a groovy, happenin' kinda way. Dig, daddy-o?

Where's Moondoggie when you need him, Gidget?

Nothing really, I just finally stumbled on to it, didnt know where it was before. I'll save my family fun for the other six days a week that dont involve football.

And Paco's a retard but that was kind of funny

Kids every where?? What are you 90???? Your right Hammer's Lot is not for people looking for NOTHING. 8 restrooms for my customers use, more per parker than ANY other parking lot. I guess you did not like the 2 bands we had playing yesterday. The great ,great, granddaughter of Jack Daniels enjoyed herself. And yes the 2004 Jack Daniels Tailgate Party winner resides at Hammer's Lot.

Nothing really, I just finally stumbled on to it, didnt know where it was before. I'll save my family fun for the other six days a week that dont involve football. 

Kids every where?? What are you 90???? Your right Hammer's Lot is not for people looking for NOTHING.  8 restrooms for my customers use, more per parker than ANY other parking lot. I guess you did not like the 2 bands we had playing yesterday. The great ,great, granddaughter of Jack Daniels enjoyed herself. And yes the 2004 Jack Daniels Tailgate Party winner resides at Hammer's Lot.

55922[/snapback]

Im glad I didn't go. I wouldve gotten liquered up on Jack and gone looking for Josh Reed and Coy Wire..... :):P

Uncle Jacks no friend of mine. :(

Im glad I didn't go. I wouldve gotten liquered up on Jack and gone looking for Josh Reed and Coy Wire.....

Uncle Jacks no friend of mine.

T-80 you could have relaxed in the hot tub we had in the lot yesterday.

56018[/snapback]

Yeah I wouldve liked that after the game man. I also think Buddy's right on Josh Reed. :)

55773[/snapback]

Paco's not a retard. He's just slow.

I parked there this week and I'll tell ya that I had another great time. THey had a huge buffet and an awesome blues band. I have been to around 50 concerts and played bass in a band. But the guitarist in the band that was there was the best I had ever seen, very impressive.

8 restrooms for my customers use, more per parker than ANY other parking lot

-------------------

Hammer, I got nothing but love for you man....but this is just too funny. Bragging about the seating?

You miss the point!! I take care of my customers. I see too many parking lot's with no restrooms. Instead of providing a basic human need I see The owners just put the $$$ in their pockets leaving you hanging!!!!!

8 restrooms for my customers use, more per parker than ANY other parking lot

-------------------

Hammer, I got nothing but love for you man....but this is just too funny. Bragging about the seating?

You miss the point!! I take care of my customers. I see too many parking lot's with no restrooms. Instead of providing a basic human need I see The owners just put the $$$ in their pockets leaving you hanging!!!!!

56063[/snapback]

Thats cool, but I'm not sure I understand. Exactly what kind of business are you running?

The kids must have been a fluke, a couple of stragglers walking by I guess.

Too many kids would be hard for old folks like you. People who talk about themselves in the 3rd person are usually older twits with little tolerance for youngsters. One ran for President " Bob Dole eats blue pills and has a woody. "

Case in point.

As someone whose wife doesn't have to squat behind a shrub someplace, I appreciate the fact that Hammer has a bunch of porta-potties.

Hammer goes above and beyond to take care of the folks parking at his lot, and that's why I always refer members of my Backers club to park there when they go to a game. I know that some have parked there, and he's always done right by them...

Too many kids would be hard for old folks like you. People who talk about themselves in the 3rd person are usually older twits with little tolerance for youngsters. One ran for President " Bob Dole eats blue pills and has a woody. "

Case in point.

56076[/snapback]

Ok nerd, I've got an inkling that I'm most likely younger than you seeing as though Im not versed in "Bob Dole's Drug Use" based solely on the fact that I can give a Fu*$ about any politics (common trait found in Americas younger generation). Secondly, I was talking to Hammer and, yes, am too lazy to personal message him. So, go back to your Star Wars Trilogy dvd, have a coke and a smile brah 'cause i got no time for Mark XIIVX

laaaaaaaaate

Thats cool, but I'm not sure I understand. Exactly what kind of business are you running?

Business? I am a provider. I try to help people have a worry free, good time. A carefree release from the work week.

Alot of restrooms, Security on the lot when you are at the game, all the garbage picked up while you are at the game so no broken glass on the ground when you leave.

Business? I am a provider. I try to help people have a worry free, good time. A carefree release from the work week.

Alot of restrooms, Security on the lot when you are at the game, all the garbage picked up while you are at the game so no broken glass on the ground when you leave.

56112[/snapback]

Gotcha, simple explanation...simiple understanding.

Can I hang out at your lot next game?

Hammer, so let me get this straight: you offer a buffet, live bands, 8 crappers, security service, and a clean up crew? ? ?

How much does parking there cost? $50? :)

Damn - do you need reservations to get in, or what?

And is drunkeness (not rowdy or obnoxious) allowed?

Hammer, so let me get this straight: you offer a buffet, live bands, 8 crappers, security service, and a clean up crew? ? ?

How much does parking there cost? $50? :)

Damn - do you need reservations to get in, or what?

And is drunkeness (not rowdy or obnoxious) allowed?

56137[/snapback]

yes

no

no

yes

Gotcha, simple explanation...simiple understanding.

Can I hang out at your lot next game?

Sure. As of today I don't know if their will be a band for the Phins game. We open

at 7:30 am Stadium lots open at 9am.

I think there will be some Bandetts (cheerleaders better looking than the jills) on site. And WGR should also be there.

Mark is awfully quiet.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings

56149[/snapback]

He's not quiet, he's carefully planning your demise.

Did you lock your doors? Have your buddy start your car before heading home tonight (maybe not a good buddy, maybe someone u hate).

He's not quiet, he's carefully planning your demise.

Did you lock your doors? Have your buddy start your car before heading home tonight (maybe not a good buddy, maybe someone u hate).

56174[/snapback]

Yeah, thats a good idea.

p.s. Nice avatar, what do you work for six flags?

I parked there this week and I'll tell ya that I had another great time. THey had a huge buffet and an awesome blues band. I have been to around 50 concerts and played bass in a band. But the guitarist in the band that was there was the best I had ever seen, very impressive.

One of the best! Mick Hayes Band 2003 Blues guitarest of the year (People choice award) He plays at the Lafeyette (sp) tap room I think on saturdays (check Gusto)

The other band was Jeremy Hoyle Band Plays at Duffs of O.P. Wednesday 9pm.

Lead singer of Strickly Hip band also.

Jeremy Hoyle Band is supposed to be at at Hammer's Lot the next 2 games (Oct 17 and Oct 31)

For more info google Top Shelf Entertainment.

Who wanted info on a wedding band last week???

I parked there this week and I'll tell ya that I had another great time.  THey had a huge buffet and an awesome blues band.  I have been to around 50 concerts and played bass in a band.  But the guitarist in the band that was there was the best I had ever seen, very impressive.

One of the best!    Mick Hayes Band  2003 Blues guitarest of the year (People choice award)

The other band was  Jeremy Hoyle Band  Plays at Duffs of O.P. Wednesday 9pm.

Lead singer of Strickly Hip band also.

Jeremy Hoyle Band is supposed to be at at Hammer's Lot the next 2 games (Oct 17 and Oct 31)

For more info google Top Shelf Entertainment.

Who wanted info on a wedding band last week???

56228[/snapback]

Jeremy's gonna be there for the Zona game? SAAAWEEET!!! I used to see him every Thursday at Mickey Ratts before moving down here.

Anyway, Hammer, again, whats the Price? And I am meeting about 15 people there, can I bring all of them?

Jeremy's gonna be there for the Zona game? SAAAWEEET!!! I used to see him every Thursday at Mickey Ratts before moving down here.

I just talked with his manager, Jeremy will play on Oct 31 weather (too cold/rain)permitting or if there is a tent.

Anyway, Hammer, again, whats the Price? And I am meeting about 15 people there, can I bring all of them?

Sure. Parking is $15.00 Bring your own food and drink. The buffet that DreamonDan mentioned was for a private party. The regular game day hangout for the TBD posters is Lot 1 Pole 6 about a 5 minute walk from the lot.

Thanks buffalomike. I get a lot of comments about the Helmet. It was a little warm to keep it on for a long time.

Kids every where?? What are you 90???? Your right Hammer's Lot is not for people looking for NOTHING.  8 restrooms for my customers use, more per parker than ANY other parking lot. I guess you did not like the 2 bands we had playing yesterday. The great ,great, granddaughter of Jack Daniels enjoyed herself. And yes the 2004 Jack Daniels Tailgate Party winner resides at Hammer's Lot.

55922[/snapback]

hee hee hee :angry: I.m going to have to buy you a shot of don julio :angry: I'll have to stop bye and say hi or maybe we'll run into you @ the big tree for the dolphish game!your not going to put me to work again raking leaves are you? :angry:

Ok, i have to know. Where is Hammer's lot?

100 yards south of One Bills Drive the main entrance to the Ralph (not drive 1)

Hammer's Lot 4170 Abbott Road Orchard Park NY 14127

You will have to mapquest it. There was a map/directions post on tha TBD East tailgate board made by GHost, but for some reason it has been removed or I am not looking in the right area.