Losman's a cocky jerk

Kelly the Dog

The most hopeful piece in all of this is that last years performance in one quater against the Dolphins might just indicate that we actually have the next great Dolphin killer on the roster in Jonathan Paul Losman! Somebody has to rekindle the Thurman Thomas antimosity and I nominate JPL!!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The most hopeful  piece in all of this is that last years performance in one quater against the Dolphins might just indicate that we actually have the next great Dolphin killer on the roster in Jonathan Paul Losman! Somebody has to rekindle the Thurman Thomas antimosity and I nominate JPL!!

772415[/snapback]

I thought Eric Moulds passed the Dolphin killer torch to Lee Evans, since Thurman gave it to EMO. Not that I'm saying I don't want JP to throw for 4+ touchdowns against them....

Love it. I went from "huh?" to laughing my ass off.

As for this whole "JP doesn't 'get' the Miami rivalry" business, I respond that there hasn't BEEN a real Buffalo-Miami rivalry in some time -- probably at least since the late nineties. What made it personal and intense for Bills' fans was the 0-for-70s run, and what made it personal and intense for Fins' fans was the way Kelly dominated Marino in the late 80s and early 90s. All of that is gone now. Miami fans don't consider the Bills to be their biggest rival. Buffalo fans cling to this rivalry because Buffalo fans cling to EVERYTHING negative that has ever happened to the team.

That said...I hate the Miami Dolphins.

(Kelly the Fair and Balanced Dog @ Sep 13 2006, 10:17 PM)

If you get up higher for the Miami game, it implies to me that you're loafing somewhat for all other games. All games should be just as important, all games you should be up all the way for, all plays against any/all opponents you should give 100% concentration and physical effort. No more, no less.

feeling a little cocky yourself ???? :(

772321[/snapback]

That's a pretty personal question for one guy to be asking another isn't it? Plus, I don't think The Dog is Chinese.

I guess all I can say in a moment like this is................ I hope we're up 42-0 with 1:46 left in the game, Dolphins have no timeouts, and Losman does a fake spike 56 yd TD pass to Evans, then we go for 2 and hang 50 on those posers from South Beach....the Rivalry isn't dead, we just have been asleep for about 5 years but it's about time to wake up...

I still hate Miami too. But I Must admit that the Patriots are closing fast. All the things folks cite as having caused the past hatred of the Dolphins are now in play with the Patsies- the run of losses, the quarterback we love to hate (Brady), and the linebacker you want to just go away (Bruschi). Throw in the referee's love fest for the Patsies, and a rivalry is made!