Vincent going to be on WGR in a couple minutes

theesir

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Takeo is unhappy with the move.

You may recall that he also was very unhappy when lawyer was released.

771997[/snapback]

Spikes says I guess we're in rebuilding mode.

The conversation is about whether he would have used those words if he had a little more time to think about it.

Spikes says I guess we're in rebuilding mode.

The conversation is about whether he would have used those words if he had a little more time to think about it.

771999[/snapback]

The title of this article said "Vincent" was coming on WGR...Now inside we are talking about Spikes....Who was on WGR ?

The title of this article said "Vincent" was coming on WGR...Now inside we are talking about Spikes....Who was on WGR ?

772001[/snapback]

I am listening to the radio guys talking about Takeo's reaction. I don't know whether they interviewed him or played a clip.

I am listening to the radio guys talking about Takeo's reaction.  I don't know whether they interviewed him or played a clip.

772004[/snapback]

They had played a clip of Spikes in the locker room minutes after the Vincent IR announcement was made.

It is now 4:55 or so and Vincent has not called in yet.

They had played a clip of Spikes in the locker room minutes after the Vincent IR announcement was made.

It is now 4:55 or so and Vincent has not called in yet.

772009[/snapback]

If you read Chris Brown's blog, he comments that Spikes was told about Vincent as he was walking up to the mic, so you can imagine Spikes is disappointed because our D is obviously being built for the future.

This was less obvious with Vincent in there, so he would comment previously that "we aren't rebuilding, we're reloading."

Alas, Takeo...it is rebuilding, regardless of what you call it.

Troy is still not on. Paul Hamilton reported that Vincent asked Jauron if he could stay around and work with the young safetys.

772032[/snapback]

I know, but that is what he said. I thought that people might be interested in hearing that.

Troy is a professional.