Willis has company in the did he really say

Beerball

Apparently KC has issues of their own. On the second possession last Sunday they sat at 3rd and 5. They then up the middle on third and got stonewalled.

After the game Herm said there was 'mis-communication' on the play. The OC had an even better answer. He stated that he wasn't aware of EITHER the down or distance. So the poor guy either didn't know it was third down, or he didn't know the distance. <_< Watch out KC, you are about to be Herminated.

They also miss Vermeil.

I have many friends who are jests fans, and to a man, they laugh about Edwards at KC.

He is a friggin horror show, and he is going to take this team down the toilet.  <_<

771661[/snapback]

From Jason Whitlock: "We haven’t seen a debut this bad since the maker of the Titanic shouted, “full steam ahead.” "

Kansas City Star

i unfortubatley live in KC and when he came here it was like the Jesus started coaching the chefs.It was ridiculous. Ill i could do was sit back and laugh.

771740[/snapback]

I've been to KC a few times during the football season and I will say they have some absolutely outstanding fans. It was great driving through the neighborhoods and seeing so many houses decorated for Christmas in KC colors with a big Chiefs logo on the lawns or the rooftops. That was back when it wasn't over 'til it was Vanover.

They also miss Vermeil.

I have many friends who are jests fans, and to a man, they laugh about Edwards at KC.

He is a friggin horror show, and he is going to take this team down the toilet.  :lol:

771661[/snapback]

I've seen enough Jets games in the Herman Edwards era to know that he is nothing but a rah rah guy who can't coach for s##t. If Herman Edwards ever is employed by the Bills, I'm jumping out a window.