If this group reaches 100,000...

BF in Indiana

“If this group reaches 100,000 my girlfriend will have a threesome.”

http://uah.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2207756044

Like any red-blooded college guy, I’ve come to the conclusion that the idea of a threesome is perhaps one of the greatest things imaginable (right behind midget tossing).

Naturally, I have bugged my girlfriend, Holly, to partake in this dream of mine on multiple occassions… sadly, she has declined every single time.

The other day (September 4th, 2006 to be exact), she and I were talking about Facebook for some reason or another and she mentioned how she’s a member of some group called the “Largest group on Facebook” and she mentioned how hard it must’ve been to get a group that size together.

I promptly slapped her (jk darling)… and told her that anyone, given the proper idea, could make a facebook group of larger than normal size.

And just like that, the bet was formed. So INVITE everyone you know and help me on my quest for sexual salvation.

PLEASE HELP. My manhood thanks you in advance.

This is epic, he already has over 100,000 friends.

UPDATE: If the group gets to 300,000 members, his gf will allow pics of the event. If it becomes the largest group on facebook, she’ll allow video.

Being recently out of college I have a profile on there - and also being a fan of threesomes I am a member of that group. Non-members (of the site) may not be able to access the group, but currently there are 392,507 members. The group was started about a week ago I think, and anyone with a profile can join. The dude put up some pics of his girlfriend, she is actually pretty hot.

Great News!!!!!!

I just spoke with Lee. If this group reaches 5,000,000 she will volunteer to be the third in the threesome. This way you can all view the glory that is Lee.

P. S. She said if this group reaches over 4 she will film with just the girl, but not the guy. I said "do you mean 4,000,000?" She said, "No, just 4." I'm a bit confused.

This is epic, he already has over 100,000 friends.

UPDATE: If the group gets to 300,000 members, his gf will allow pics of the event. If it becomes the largest group on facebook, she’ll allow video.

771321[/snapback]

This is about the fifth time I've seen one of these get me 100000 page views, friends, whatever and my girlfriend will do a threesome, let me have her pooper, or anything else.

These are a hoax and rather silly ones at that. <_<

Great News!!!!!!

I just spoke with Lee.  If this group reaches 5,000,000 she will volunteer to be the third in the threesome.  This way you can all view the glory that is Lee. 

P. S. She said if this group reaches over 4 she will film with just the girl, but not the guy.  I said "do you mean 4,000,000?"  She said, "No, just 4."  I'm a bit confused.

771364[/snapback]

see you

Like any red-blooded college guy, I’ve come to the conclusion that the idea of a threesome is perhaps one of the greatest things imaginable (right behind midget tossing).

Check and check.

Apparently I don't have much else to live for. Well, the Bills winning a Super Bowl should keep me going for awhile.