TO: Negative nancy

BOO HOO if you you are deeply wounded by the loss, I feel pretty good after the initial scathe has healed. Yes we should have had it, sure the refs didn't do us any favors, but you gotta love the Bills moving up four spots on the power rankings after a week 1 loss! In fact the only other team to move up in the rankings after a loss was the 49's.. and they only moved up two spots!! ( from last to 3rd last). I can't wait to squish the fish next week then we will see how they like our Bills!

Also, be sure to notice the pats go down by 3 spots after a win!!!!

:D:lol::lol::o

Read 'em and weep haters

;);):devil::devil:

I watched the end of the 49ers game and in a couple years, they are going to have a pretty good team. Smith looked good, so did Vernon Davis. Normally you would not be able to say losing against the Cardinals that a team has improved, but the Cardinals have a good team this year. I saw them in the preseason against Chicago and the Cardinals will be a team fighting for the NFC wild card sooner then later

My quick opinions, with little-to-no factual evidence to back them up-

Overrated- Ravens at #6.  I think they suck.

Underrated- Eagles at #11.  They will win the NFC East.

770829[/snapback]

I dont agree with either of these. The Eagles are probably a little better then I expected them to be, but I still expect the giants to win the nfc east.

Why do you think the ravens suck? They have a very good defense, Mcnair is a huge upgrade from boller. Jamal Lewis looked good against a good bucs defense. The AFC North is going to be a real dogfight imo.

I dont agree with either of these.  The Eagles are probably a little better then I expected them to be, but I still expect the giants to win the nfc east.

Why do you think the ravens suck?  They have a very good defense, Mcnair is a huge upgrade from boller. Jamal Lewis looked good against a good bucs defense. The AFC North is going to be a real dogfight imo.

770833[/snapback]

Please don't ask follow up questions. I clearly stated that little-to-no factual evidence would be presented. :lol:

I really do think the Eagles are going to win their division. A healthy McNabb (and not much else) was good enough to lead them to 4 straight NFC title games and 1 Super Bowl. Granted, the division was not nearly as strong in those years as it is now. But McNabb is back to being healthy now (lots of soup in the offseason.) I think people are too focused on last year, and that team on the field last year was not the Eagles.

The Ravens had a nice win over an overrated (IMO) Bucs team. Winning on the road opening weekend is never easy. And I agree, McNair is a step up from Boller. But so is Losman. So is just about everybody. I see injuries decimating this team as the season goes on. McNair is inevitable. The defense is still solid but living dangerously off of their reputation from 3-5 years ago. (They do have an incredible secondary, no disputing that. They must get pressure up front to let that talented secondary make plays.) Baltimore, if they stay healthy, could be above average. But in the division, I see them much closer to Cleveland rather than jockeying with Pit and Cin.

Just one man's opinions....

Fo shizzle dog, we gettin mad props yo

if the homies keep it up and crack the top 20 maybe Stuart will gives a phat Boo-Yah

:lol:

771088[/snapback]

Was that English? Damn, I gotta start watching more ESPN.

:lol:

My quick opinions, with little-to-no factual evidence to back them up-

Overrated- Ravens at #6.  I think they suck.

770829[/snapback]

I've held the opinion for a while now that the Ravens are a dark horse this season. Just look at their roster....it's full of star players(who know how to play as a team). Offense

McNair, Lewis, Mason, Ogden, Heap, Mulitalo

Defense

Lewis, Reed, McAister, Rolle, Suggs

If their aging guys can hold it together this season, they could well win the superbowl.

Then again, I've been wrong before. :lol:

If you need approval from ESPN's Power Rankings to feel better about the Buffalo Bills, seek professional help asap.

771450[/snapback]

Well I know you just love to get one liners off and everything but you need to understand that this information was just provided to give perspective on the national media's opinion of the bills. Do I need this info to make me feel better? NO! Did I feel it was relevant on a message board where every fourth topic centers around some sort of news report? YES! If posts like yours here represents the sum of your contribution on these boards, may I suggest taking up disc golf perhaps?