Mike & Mike on ESPN2

/dev/null

Flippin thru the channels and I just caught some of Mike & Mike on ESPN2. Long story short...

The Patriots were able to win despite not having a real WR and making alot of mistakes because they played a very bad Buffalo team. JP sucks yadda yadda yadda. Tom Brady slurp slurp slurp

Mike & Mike = RJ

That show is getting sick in the morning with "Greeny" talking about his Jets and how the Bills are just awful. I hope the Bills lay the smack down on the Jets when the times comes.

I'm starting to hate that show with Greeny talking about his Jets everyday and leaving the other teams in the AFC East out of the conversation.

It's kind of interesting that the Steelers handled the Dolphins better despite starting their back-up QB--a bigger deal than missing your top WR--and yet the Bills are considered the worse team despite almost beating the Patriots without Branch.

770099[/snapback]

We'll always be considered the worse team until we're not anymore.

What terrible mistakes did the Pats make? We almost won this game because we played a good game, not because they played badly. Both of their turnovers came on good plays from our defense (as opposed to Brady making a terrible decision or somebody fumbling), the Pats shut down our run in the 2nd half, and there were no blown coverages or costly penalties. Saying the Bills nearly won the game only because of mistakes from the Pats just has no grounds or credibility, and it sounds as if they didn't even watch the game they're commenting on.

What terrible mistakes did the Pats make? We almost won this game because we played a good game, not because they played badly. Both of their turnovers came on good plays from our defense (as opposed to Brady making a terrible decision or somebody fumbling), the Pats shut down our run in the 2nd half, and there were no blown coverages or costly penalties. Saying the Bills nearly won the game only because of mistakes from the Pats just has no grounds or credibility, and it sounds as if they didn't even watch the game they're commenting on.

770170[/snapback]

Shhhhh.... that's supposed to be a secret...

:angry:

2 words about these "experts"

WHO CARES

770084[/snapback]

Exactly. I'm so confused at why we care so much about what the national media thinks of the Bills before we do anything on the field. We know our team is better than the national media gives us credit for, and hopefully we can put together some wins this year to build on in terms of building a winning football team that will win the Super Bowl in the next few years. Then we can complain about respect when we are coming off of winning seasons, home playoff games, and Super Bowl appearances.

As a 5-11 team who hasn't made the playoffs in about a century I don't think the national media really need to be on the cutting edge of the Bills bandwagon. Leave the good seats for us Buffalo fans, and let them have standing room only when things get rolling