What the **** is wrong with some of you?

You know me, i've a well-established precedence of pessimism, and even *I* can see that this is a much improved team over last year. Two critical calls went against us. We'd have had the win if not for one of them. I should have bet this damn game...I was *this* close to calling the bookie.

You know me, i've a well-established precedence of pessimism, and even *I* can see that this is a much improved team over last year. Two critical calls went against us. We'd have had the win if not for one of them. I should have bet this damn game...I was *this* close to calling the bookie.

767962[/snapback]

Wow Joe, I'm surprised that you are this optimistic. YOu are usually pessimistic about the team, current events, other teams, politics, yourself(j/k). But in all honesty you are right, they did look much better, and you should have played today's game with the 8 points they gave the bills

Wow Joe, I'm surprised that you are this optimistic. YOu are usually pessimistic about the team, current events, other teams, politics, yourself(j/k). But in all honesty you are right, they did look much better, and you should have played today's game with the 8 points they gave the bills

767994[/snapback]

I was sitting there at the half kicking myself for not betting a grand on it. I'd have had 19.5 points at the half.

When JSP and Frez are actually saying positive things about the team, you KNOW that there is reason for optimism. Either that or we've slipped into a bizzarro universe.

I was sitting there at the half kicking myself for not betting a grand on it. I'd have had 19.5 points at the half.

768001[/snapback]

I agree JSP - but what killed us was the 2nd half line. Clearly the call to the refs came down from "Rocco in Vegas". (Either that, or Cigarette Smoking Man is still alive.)

767962[/snapback]

Man, I was thinking that I watched the wrong game. :doh:

No one gave us a chance and the Bills held their own.

I am looking forward to the rest of the season. :D

we played them tight last year in Foxboro too...

The BEST you can say, today, is that we are the same as last year. Fast out of the gate, but still the worst finishers in football.

Maybe as the season unfolds, you will see a different team than last year, but I don't see it (McGahee's performance was the exception).

we played them tight last year in Foxboro too...

The BEST you can say, today, is that we are the same as last year.  Fast out of the gate, but still the worst finishers in football.

Maybe as the season unfolds, you will see a different team than last year, but I don't see it (McGahee's performance was the exception).

768034[/snapback]

well JSP has optimism but good to see old SDS his pessimistic self

767962[/snapback]

JSP positive?!? i think i see one of the horsemen! The apocalypse is nigh! :doh:

I agree JSP - but what killed us was the 2nd half line.  Clearly the call to the refs came down from "Rocco in Vegas".  (Either that, or Cigarette Smoking Man is still alive.)

768018[/snapback]

Bingo, just give to them. Still, reason to be hopeful as JSP says.

767962[/snapback]

I agree...a few "breaks" and they would have won it.

Lydon: I'm working on next month's Oscar nominations. Any preference?

Cigarette-Smoking Man: I couldn't care less. What I don't want to see is the Bills winning the Super Bowl. As long as I'm alive, that doesn't happen.

Jones: That'll be tough, sir. Buffalo wants it bad.

Cigarette-Smoking Man: So did the Soviets in '80.

Jones: What are you saying? That you rigged the Olympic hockey game?

Cigarette-Smoking Man: What's the matter? Don't you believe in miracles? I don't want the Bills to ever win the Superbowl.