Bills lose 17-19!

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

One week? In preseason? My friend, I think you need a bit more of a realistic viewpoint. We're playing a handful of rookies on defense, getting used to new coordinators and schemes, JP is still only getting his feet wet in the league....I mean how can you not be thrilled that we're taking this team to the fourth quarter with a shot to win a game that nobody thought we'd get a sniff of? Our team has shown up today....that's huge in and of itself, IMO.

767369[/snapback]

I seriously thought that 8-8 was a reasonable goal. If we could almost totally take out their running game I believe that Marsha would force that ball and we'd end up with several turnovers and a win.

CTM: No I just thought we would win this one because their offense is seriously lacking talent. My expectations were never high. I just wanted a non losing season. Judging from what I've seen so far, we we'll have a hard time matching last year's record unless the D totally turns it around soon. I'm not looking for JP to carry this team. A decent running game and excellent D will do that.

!@#$, it looks like we're in full collapse mode now. :rolleyes:

Think back in history... Aren't we kinda witnessing the same thing that happen to the Pats when Parcells first took over... They started out fast against the Kelly lead Bills... Only for the Bills to power back and win.

The Pats have that confidence and championship quality/feel this time... Yet, things look very up for the Bills!

I am proud this team is hanging!

:rolleyes::angry:

The Bills self-destruct again--stupid penalties.  Hey, you can't expect McGee to run one back every time.  He had one real nice return.  This is where we can see a difference--old Bills vs. New Bills?

767371[/snapback]

Ray, I hope they know me and you are two different people here.

Dave, please tell me you're serious the refs are calling it even. On one play, Schoble is tackled, Clements nudges a guy in the back, Whitner runs for a TD, and what is the flag for and the whistle?