game time drink

mead107

will be drinking beer tomarrow during the game .wife has to go to a wedding shower , she will be droping me off at the flightline pub. alot of bills fans go to the place when the game is not on tv .i will be pounding beers and eating chicken wings and watching the bills pound the pats. -----LETS GO BUFFALO

where are you watching the game and what will be your drink of the day ???

no diet crap . :o

Kickoff here is 10am, so depending on how tonite goes, I will set my alarm for 9am get to the bar at 9:45, I have my bartenders e-mail and she already will have a Bloody Mary waiting for me. 420 will be all-day in addition.

I plan on waking up still kinda drunk, rolling out of bed, throwing on my jersey (that is if I dont sleep in it tonight haha) and cracking open an ice cold Blue. That will be followed by many more. I usually stick to beer on gamedays unless I'm actually at the game. If that's the case sometimes I'll do one or two screwdrivers, bloody marys, or rum and cokes to kinda get things going (its often 8 am or so), then switch to beer.

Word...

766158[/snapback]

I'll be cracking open an ice cold Miller High Life bottle tomorrow morning in the parking lot at Foxboro.

That is the beer my brother and I drink when we tailgate. I have no idea why, but it sure is good on a Sunday morning!

will be drinking beer tomarrow during the game .wife has to go to a wedding shower ,  she will be droping me off at the flightline pub. alot of bills fans go to the place when the game is not on tv .i will be pounding beers and eating chicken wings and watching the bills pound the pats. -----LETS GO BUFFALO

where are you watching the game  and what will be your drink of the day ???

no diet crap . :lol:

766110[/snapback]

I'll probably start out with terpentine and then by halftime move onto an arsenic/gasoline combo to alleviate the blowout.