Bucky cornered

ACor58

Again.

765187[/snapback]

What does this do to the cops moral if he gets away again?

On another note, not to make light of the situation, but how long before the Bucky Phillips manhunt gets turned into a movie.

Did someone ever figure out why this guy broke out of prison a day before he was going to be let out?

765193[/snapback]

I think that I read that he wanted to see the birth of his granddaughter and the authorities would not let him out early.

For the life of me, I cannot understand why he has escalated all of this and has killed or tried to kill the state troopers or anyone else. He has destoyed the families of other people.

Did someone ever figure out why this guy broke out of prison a day before he was going to be let out?

765193[/snapback]

I "heard" that the prison grapevine told him that he wasn't going to be released after all, so he released himself. Got that from one of the Buffalo radio stations the morning after he shot the two officers.

Just a nitpick but the word "cornered" (used in the title of the D&C article) seems to be a bit exaggerated.

To me, cornered means surrounded in an identified house or a room. Evactuating an entire golf course, town, etc. is an awfully big corner.

Either way....go get 'em!

They're evacuating an entire town?!?!  :doh:

765257[/snapback]

Russell is about as close to Erie as Olean is to Buffalo, and calling it a "town" might be generous. More like a wide spot in the road, less than a thousand people, with a regional high school. (Good thing we don't play Eisenhower any more... although we are scheduled to play at Sheffield tomorrow, about 15 miles from where this is going down...)

I've played that course. Those woods are thick. Good luck to PSP and friends... GET that (bleep).