Bucky cornered

ACor58

Russell is about as close to Erie as Olean is to Buffalo, and calling it a "town" might be generous. More like a wide spot in the road, less than a thousand people, with a regional high school. (Good thing we don't play Eisenhower any more... although we are scheduled to play at Sheffield tomorrow, about 15 miles from where this is going down...)

I've played that course. Those woods are thick. Good luck to PSP and friends... GET that (bleep).

765416[/snapback]

Hi Lori,

I spoke to my mother who lives in Kane today.(Not far from the one guy who was harboring "Bucky" and some of his weapons.) She ran into one of my old freinds/neighbors who has been with PSP for several years. Supposedly those guys are getting used to living from suitcases... God bless them.

Hopefullly they catch this !@#$ very soon.

Hi Lori,

I spoke to my mother who lives in Kane today.(Not far from the one guy who was harboring "Bucky" and some of his weapons.) She ran into one of my old freinds/neighbors who has been with PSP for several years. Supposedly those guys are getting used to living from suitcases...  God bless them.

Hopefullly they catch this !@#$ very soon.

765495[/snapback]

Amen to that (and to CL's amended version, in my personal opinion.) I can live with locking the house/car and saying "yessir." whenever the nice trooper at the roadblock asks me to pop the trunk. That's a heckuvalot different than being out in the woods looking for him... while wondering if he's watching THEM. Guy I went to school with is stationed at the Mt. Jewett barracks, so I'd have to imagine he's out there tonight. Stay safe, Stuke.

It's ironic -- coming home from Columbus Monday, my friend was uneasy about a return trip on I-86 (and the roadblocks on 219)... so we decided to come across 80 and up Rt. 62 into Warren. (Which, of course, is within spittin' distance of where they're focusing their search tonight.)

Found out about the Ludlow connection when we got home, which made me REALLY happy we didn't pick the Clarion-Kane route instead...

:doh:

i grew up in Erie and never ever heard of Russell, PA

765535[/snapback]

Heard of Eisenhower High School? That's where Russell is. On 62 between Warren and Jamestown (and about 60 miles from metro Erie).

Heard of Eisenhower High School? That's where Russell is. On 62 between Warren and Jamestown (and about 60 miles from metro Erie).

765537[/snapback]

OK, I think I heard of them during the quick football scores after WJET got done with the Prep, McDowell, Vincent, and Central highlights

Surrendered at 8 PM. Helicopter overhead, SWAT teams on either side, PSP moving in, sounds like he didn't have much choice.

All three Buffalo stations running live coverage.

Out-frigging-standing.

Guy I went to school with is stationed at the Mt. Jewett barracks, so I'd have to imagine he's out there tonight. Stay safe, Stuke.

765532[/snapback]

A friend of ours husband was called out to the area this morning, sounds like the NYST basically swarmed in with anyone that could get there fast.

took him back to the same jail he broke out of ????? how are they going to nail his ass on killing the trooper if the have no gun with his finger prints on it ??hope he dose not get off on that charge .they should have given him a ride in the chooper back to the jail and droped him off from 5,ooo feet .

took him back to the same jail he broke out of ?????  how are they going to nail his ass on killing the trooper if the have no gun with his finger prints on it ??hope he dose not get off on that charge .they should have given him a ride in the chooper back to the jail and droped him off from 5,ooo feet .

765788[/snapback]

I think this time they'll stick him in "the hole" and have a 24hr watch.

took him back to the same jail he broke out of ????? 

765788[/snapback]

That is just inacurate reporting which sadly happens all the time. He was to be held at the Holding center and is now scheduled to go Chemung County. Elmira has a nice facility. Very pretty grounds outside and such. Stuff that he will never see. I'm sure it is like hell on the inside of that place. Enjoy it Ralph.