Genny Cream

nick in* england

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm planning on LOTS of Chippewa St action - of course I won't give him Genny Cream.  I made the mistake of trying it myself last time. YUK

I hear that a load of bars/clubs on Chippewa do $2 beers.. true?

764000[/snapback]

Its about $2 for a half a beer on chippewa...seriously expect to play 3.25 or higher anywhere around the Chip Strip.

Followed by a good ass reaming with a saws-all.  That should exactly mimic the GC experience.  :P

764005[/snapback]

That's what I was going to say - the full screamer experience won't be fully realized till the next AM...

The first step is admitting it.  :P

764018[/snapback]

I actually have passable taste, but not when it comes to beer... :)

The youthful crowd I grew up with were on the bottom looking up at the fancy folk drinking premiums, who looked down at we rabble and took pains to be sure we knew it.

So I won't turn my back on the swill brews that sustained me in lean times. :):P

We drive up to Buffalo from NJ on I-390 to 20A.  Does anyone know where to pick up a sick pack along the route?  I think we pass through Warsaw.

764003[/snapback]

Any Wegmans should have it. There is a great big one on 20A in East Aurora

Many years ago I was reading a beer book that had reviews of a bunch of beers, mostly microbrews and imports. I was suprised to see that Genny Cream was in there was considered pretty good (3 out of 5 stars) by the experts.