Has anyone else ever had this happen

BoondckCL

You invite someone over or someone is invited over to watch the Bills game. You think to yourself, "Okay, this might work out" or "Maybe they will bring some added luck".

The individual arrives at your house wearing some kitty sweater vest like he is Gregg Williams. Now they don't seem to be in the spirit, and you think to yourself, well maybe they just don't want to look like a complete fool until you do, that's fine. Now i am not sure about everyone else here, but during your viewing of the Bills game, does everybody have assigned seating?

If you don't, you might want to fix that. But you come out of the bathroom to get everything out of your system so everything you have is focused on the game, and the @$$hole has stolen a chair in the ring of usual suspects.

Now you go over and stare at the fe/male, and they don't get it, they remain seated. The game comes on, and you scurry to a near-by seat to watch the game. Everything seems to be going well up until a certain point when the quarterback throws a pick or the defense is scored on.

You think to yourself, this kind of thing happens all the time. Maybe it is just me. But the dabocle continues and the Bills are quickly down by a score of 10-0 or 14-0.

What do you do? Tell the douche to get his ass out of your chair? Find a clever way to get him out of your chair? Or ignore it? :P

Every other time you have had that chair the Bills have done well. They didn't win them all, but they have stayed close. A wild card spot is on the line, last game of the season.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But you come out of the bathroom to get everything out of your system so everything you have is focused on the game, and the @$$hole has stolen a chair in the ring of usual suspects.

Normally everything is out of my system when I'm still in the bathroom, but that's just me.

Your overall post confuses me...I can't figure out if you made a pass at the guy in the sweater vest or not. :P Better to watch the game by yourself I think.

Normally everything is out of my system when I'm still in the bathroom, but that's just me.

Your overall post confuses me...I can't figure out if you made a pass at the guy in the sweater vest or not. :P  Better to watch the game by yourself I think.

763767[/snapback]

Well you actually use the bathroom. I haven't mastered the whole lifting up the lid thing. I figure it just goes on the floor anyway, so i go in the hall way. I went in to wash my hands though.

No i did not make a pass at the individual. S/he is a friend of someone else and they are invited to watch the Bills game.

No. It is a maroon sweater vest that you constantly consider throwing in the fire burning in the fire place. He insessently talks throughout game play as well.

763800[/snapback]

Time to stop inviting said dude over for Bills games.

No. It is a maroon sweater vest that you constantly consider throwing in the fire burning in the fire place. He insessently talks throughout game play as well.

763800[/snapback]

That alone will get someone ejected forcibly at my house. Even my kids know better than to talk during a Bills Game.... They wait til a commercial, it wont be long....

Tell the fe/male to sit right there, and that somebody will be around to strap them in as soon as the generator starts up.

763765[/snapback]

Beat the AH to death with you're Tom Brady voodoo doll and dispose of the body at halftime.

I'm totally with Boondock when he sais you have to wait and see if the other person is going to make an a_s out of himself/herself before you yourself actually do.

Usually I lose it first though and have to apologize to many family members for acting like a child.

There is alot of shame in being a Bills fan.

I know a guy like this.

He owns foot cream.  His favorite show is "Entourage". 

When he watches the game with you, he doesn't know what the f is going on, he just roots against you.  For example:

JP Losman Fumbles the ball

Guy: (Laughing) Oh, that can't be good.

763880[/snapback]

I seriously hate people like that. They usually become part of the violent fantasy that involves the opposing team when the Bills are losing.

You invite someone over or someone is invited over to watch the Bills game. You think to yourself, "Okay, this might work out" or "Maybe they will bring some added luck".

The individual arrives at your house wearing some kitty sweater vest like he is Gregg Williams. Now they don't seem to be in the spirit, and you think to yourself, well maybe they just don't want to look like a complete fool until you do, that's fine. Now i am not sure about everyone else here, but during your viewing of the Bills game, does everybody have assigned seating?

If you don't, you might want to fix that. But you come out of the bathroom to get everything out of your system so everything you have is focused on the game, and the @$$hole has stolen a chair in the ring of usual suspects.

Now you go over and stare at the fe/male, and they don't get it, they remain seated. The game comes on, and you scurry to a near-by seat to watch the game. Everything seems to be going well up until a certain point when the quarterback throws a pick or the defense is scored on.

You think to yourself, this kind of thing happens all the time. Maybe it is just me. But the dabocle continues and the Bills are quickly down by a score of 10-0 or 14-0.

What do you do? Tell the douche to get his ass out of your chair? Find a clever way to get him out of your chair? Or ignore it? :P

Every other time you have had that chair the Bills have done well. They didn't win them all, but they have stayed close. A wild card spot is on the line, last game of the season.

763760[/snapback]

Ummm, its your !@#$ing house. Kick the bastard up outta your chair, and promptly take your seat. When people come over to watch a Bills game, its not about playing nice and being a good host. Its about you doing what you want and watching the game from where you want in the most confortable manner. :P

Also, they say you can tell all about a person from their friends. If you are inviting over a douche who wears a sweater vest to a football game, its time for some personal reflection to figure out just what the f*ck you are doing with your life.