Football

nodnarb

I just wanted to say that, because...y'know.

We're on the eve of kickoff and the air is getting crisper out there and tis the season when a man's thoughts turn to tackling and out patterns and audibles and traps and seams and ACL tears in the knees of opponent superstars and clock management and fades and bull rushes and fire zones and that was clearly pass interference and slants and posts and quick outs and toss sweeps and torn labrums in the shoulders of opponent quarterbacks and tailgating and fake punts and blitzes and bootlegs and buttonhooks and bump and runs and personal foul and what a fuggin drive that was and holy crap can that kid fly and somebody tackle that punk and coffin corners and double teams and redzones and roughing the passer and safeties and scrambles and field position battles and fumbles and cut his ass and screens and what the hell kind of a call was that and even I knew it was going to be a run and I'm hammered and stiff arms and square-ins and huddles and gunners and interceptions and third and longs and I always knew that kid could play.

Y'know?

I'm feeling it.

Football.

Here's to us having a better time this season that we'd have expected. *clink

I just wanted to say that, because...y'know. We're on the eve of kickoff and the air is getting crisper out there and tis the season when a man's thoughts turn to tackling and out patterns and audibles and traps and seams and ACL tears in the knees of opponent superstars and clock management and fades and bull rushes and fire zones and that was clearly pass interference and slants and posts and quick outs and toss sweeps and torn labrums in the shoulders of opponent quarterbacks and tailgating and fake punts and blitzes and bootlegs and buttonhooks and bump and runs and personal foul and what a fuggin drive that was and holy crap can that kid fly and somebody tackle that punk and coffin corners and double teams and redzones and roughing the passer and safeties and scrambles and field position battles and fumbles and cut his ass and screens and what the hell kind of a call was that and even I knew it was going to be a run and I'm hammered and stiff arms and square-ins and huddles and gunners and interceptions and third and longs and I always knew that kid could play.

Y'know?

I'm feeling it.

Football.

763530[/snapback]

*clink

I just wanted to say that, because...y'know.

We're on the eve of kickoff and the air is getting crisper out there and tis the season when a man's thoughts turn to tackling and out patterns and audibles and traps and seams and ACL tears in the knees of opponent superstars and clock management and fades and bull rushes and fire zones and that was clearly pass interference and slants and posts and quick outs and toss sweeps and torn labrums in the shoulders of opponent quarterbacks and tailgating and fake punts and blitzes and bootlegs and buttonhooks and bump and runs and personal foul and what a fuggin drive that was and holy crap can that kid fly and somebody tackle that punk and coffin corners and double teams and redzones and roughing the passer and safeties and scrambles and field position battles and fumbles and cut his ass and screens and what the hell kind of a call was that and even I knew it was going to be a run and I'm hammered and stiff arms and square-ins and huddles and gunners and interceptions and third and longs and I always knew that kid could play.

Y'know?

I'm feeling it.

Football.

763530[/snapback]

Absolute best run on sentence.....EVER.