Beebe Video

SACKMARINO

Al Michaels mentioned the land-on-his-head hit that Beebe took in the playoff game against the Browns. 

Ouch.  I remember that like it was yesterday.

Mike

763119[/snapback]

Yep. He bounced on his head like a pogo stick. It still gives me shivers. :wacko:

I seem to recall that they ruled it a catch becasue he had control when the top of his helmet first bounced off the ground.

Yep. He bounced on his head like a pogo stick. It still gives me shivers. :wacko: 

I seem to recall that they ruled it a catch becasue he had control when the top of his helmet first bounced off the ground.

763174[/snapback]

Didn't he land on his head in a game at Houston too?

I think it was 1989. It went to over time and the Bills won something like 48-43....

Yep. He bounced on his head like a pogo stick. It still gives me shivers. ;) 

763174[/snapback]

Actually it was ruled incomplete, as the ball came out before he was ruled down. (dam zebras) , you would think the top of your nogin would be as good as a knee,but noooooo.

anyone seen this one yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVuG7d4vKLA

think any of our current WR's would have the balls to catch/hang onto that one!

prob not.

763106[/snapback]

hell of a catch, how was that ruled incomplete by the official though? I know instant replay wasn't around in that season but god that was obviously a blown call. ;) All Donahoe's fault there for bribing the ref