Beebe Video

SACKMARINO

Don Beebe, aside from being the fastest white boy alive (largent maybe...) was a ridiculously underrated/underappreciated Wide out

763126[/snapback]

Agree 100%

Beebe was tough and never quit. Remember him running down Lett in the Super Bowl blowout?

I always admired the way he played.

Two things:

1.) Jones could have been called for helmet-to helmet hit (but of course it was in Pittzburg so that's a non-starter)

763124[/snapback]

No, Jones could not have been. Typical "conspiracy theory" reaction, maybe, but there was not a helmet-to-helmet rule then. See here and scroll to 1996 (ironically from a Steeler fansite): Linky

So of course it was NOT some Pitt-bias-non-call.

Gotta stop being conspiracy theorists, Buffalo, in business and in sport. This is my home, I love it, but I hate the "they're all out to get us" crap. We're good enough to succeed in this city without the copouts.

I wonder if Turk Schonert would consider having THIS Girl give Losman lessons in accuracy.

763135[/snapback]

I have no idea what that has to do with Don Beebe, but she makes me like archery. She can pull my bowstring.

They shoulda nicknamed DB Timex. The dude could take a lickin', which brings me back to archery girl.

isnt this the playoff game where Kelly gets knocked out, then he comes charging out of the locker room after they gave him some drugs to numb the pain?

763274[/snapback]

You're thinking of the Jan 1996 playoff game. During Kelly's absence, Alex Van Pelt threw a TD pass to Tony Cline. Without Bruce (flu), our D just couldn't get off the field. I seem to remember Yancy Thigpen making a ridiculous sideline tip-toe catch on 3rd and forever to sustain a drive.