Shelton?

generaLee83

You must've missed the preseason, where he has whiffed on his attempted "blocks"

760351[/snapback]

Preseason doesn't mean squat. It's what he did for Willis the last two seasons that matters.....and what he will continue to do for our running game.

He's been the best FB we've had since Sam.

Preseason doesn't mean squat. It's what he did for Willis the last two seasons that matters.....and what he will continue to do for our running game.

He's been the best FB we've had since Sam.

760353[/snapback]

I knew that was coming. Fair enough, although I'll say that I thought there was a significant drop off last season compared to the first, when he coincidentally was making a return to the NFL after being out of the league. Hopefully having them bring in Ricard has lit another fire under his a*s :wub:

Daimon Shelton is a diamond in the rough. I've seen him knock the everliving snot out of defenders the last couple seasons. He's one of my favorite players on the Bills.

760349[/snapback]

Diamond in the rough?? He'll be 34 in a couple of weeks. I think a better description of him would be "doing whatever I can to hang onto an NFL salary for another year".

I think we kept him for his receiving skills.

My favorite play: swing pass out to the fullback, who gets creamed as soon as he catches it for a 2-yard loss.

760688[/snapback]

"Skills" is a kind way to describe Shelton's ability - or lack thereof - to catch the ball... Stone hands, if you ask me...