John DiGiorgio

Yoho

It's not delivery, it DiGiorgio

760065[/snapback]

Murph used the same line on the broadcast Thursday night---you should be in broadcasting...

You will appreciate DiGiorgio's myspace page--check out Renee....Our new LB

Seems like a great kid--..wonder how many NFL teams have ever had a division III starter at MLB and a Division II back-up.

Does this mean he made the team?  How much of an upset is this?  Is it possible we have a diamond in the rough here?

760053[/snapback]

I think his ability to long snap and play LB gave him an advatage. As Mike Schneck might be a Pro Bowler but truth be told he was replaced by a younger guy in Pittsburgh that cost less against the cap and Bills might be looking to do that in a year or two when Schneck's contract runs out.

"johnny you played great!!!! Everyone is so proud of you buddy.....personally i still think your a fag but no seriuosly ....your gay...............great game tty soon"

Awsome...

Also like the madden covers.

Ya know, part of me feels like I am getting a little too personal with guys when i see stuff like this, but then again, it humanizes them enough to the point you care alot more. Congrats John. Hope to see you in buffalo for many years.

"johnny you played great!!!! Everyone is so proud of you buddy.....personally i still think your a fag but no seriuosly ....your gay...............great game tty soon"

Awsome...

Also like the madden covers.

Ya know, part of me feels like I am getting a little too personal with guys when i see stuff like this, but then again, it humanizes them enough to the point you care alot more.  Congrats John.  Hope to see you in buffalo for many years.

760089[/snapback]

Jay is a type of friend everyone should have----his messages to John are classic-- hey chicken breasts.....keeps you grounded when someone calls you chicken breasts..

Murph used the same line on the broadcast Thursday night---you should be in broadcasting...

You will appreciate DiGiorgio's myspace page--check out Renee....Our new LB

Seems like a great kid--..wonder how many NFL teams have ever had a division III starter at MLB and a Division II back-up.

760078[/snapback]

His bio must have been intriguing to Jauron and Levy:

Favorite movies - Dumb and Dumber

Fovorite book - "I hate to read"

Jay is a type of friend everyone should have----his messages to John are classic-- hey chicken breasts.....keeps you grounded when someone calls you chicken breasts..

760102[/snapback]

MYspace pages are pretty gay, but it looks like he gets a lot of a*$, so whatever it takes.

His bio must have been intriguing to Jauron and Levy:

Favorite movies - Dumb and Dumber

Fovorite book - "I hate to read"

760404[/snapback]

Come on BillsNut--did you skip your early and mid-20's -- :wub: He reads his playbook, that's all we care about.

This is fun to watch.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6430388913143037646

760513[/snapback]

That was an awesome video.

Did you see that one play where the catch was 30 yards downfield, john was rushing the qb, he turns back and catches the WR? I bet you that that's the hustle that Marv+Co are looking for.

Hard to say as far as Ezekial versus DiGrig to this outsider beyond a sense that both were pretty good development players who I think would be complete disasters if Fletch ever went down and we needed to start one of these two for any period of time.

I think any NFL QB would look at these two starting at MLB if injury forced this and lick their chops.

Thus, I think that if Fletch really was not available for more than an occaisional series, the best bet for the Bills to fill out the depth chart would be to shift Crowell from Will to Mike and then choose Ellison or Stamer to fill in for Crowell.

Crowell was actually the sub for Fletch up until TKO got hurt and then he shifted, Crowell was fairly impressive as the #2 MLB in pre-season last year such that the Bills comfortably moved him to start at WLB when they needed one skipping him over Haggan who was the back-up to TKO on the depth chart.