The "REAL" Lions Game thread.....

sven233

That doesn't sound like a very optimistic statement!  :w00t:

758089[/snapback]

I'm still gunshy after last season, lol.

You gonna play some poker with us next week??

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Feeling happy about beating the Lions after the way we looked against the Panthers and Bengals is like feeling good about winning the Special Olympics

its still retarded

758094[/snapback]

Stop that.

I'm still gunshy after last season, lol.

You gonna play some poker with us next week??

758093[/snapback]

I didn't realize you guys were still playing. After the one night where nobody showed up I just figured it was over with.

Uhhm...yay?

By the way sven, you must have upped your post total by at least 100 posts tonight.

758096[/snapback]

HA! Wasn't paying attention, but I bet you are about right.......

Just wanted to provide the play by play for those who could see or hear the game.

It was fun!

Hope you all enjoyed the call.

I didn't realize you guys were still playing.  After the one night where nobody showed up I just figured it was over with.

758100[/snapback]

Me too, but seems like switching to party poker has garnered a little more interest. People can use their visa cards to sign up, and I think it's a lot easier. Either Plenzmd or I will post details this weekend, but as of now we're trying for next wed :w00t: Would be cool if you could make it!

That's great guy. My daughter has Downs and I really appreciate your comments.

758131[/snapback]

He actually thinks Picard>Kirk, too....I think there's something wrong with him.

It was a nice way to end the preseason..Cannot wait for the opener!

758150[/snapback]

I agree. Again, thanks everyone for reading. Stay tuned the middle of next week when I come out with my Season Preview. It will be an in depth discussion position by position.

I hope to cover everything from the coaching to the players to the offensive and defensive units as a whole. It will most likely be a long read, but I think you will all enjoy it.

Have a good night all!