The "REAL" Lions Game thread.....

sven233

The mods can combine the threads if they wish, but I thought since the "fake" game was already played in the other thread, I thought we might start fresh for the actual game that is about to start!

But, I will leave that up to the mods!

I will do my best to give play by play updates as I have done in the past for those who can't see or hear the game tonight.

Enjoy the game everyone.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pre game comments........

Spikes is not playing......good.

Neither is McGee.......good.

Lions are not playing 11 of their starters or so. That is including Kitna and Williams.

I am expecting a lot of running plays tonight. I don't see McGahee playing long at all. Maybe 1 or 2 series. I expect Losman to get a quarter or so. Pretty much the same for most of the starters except Vincent and some of the other older vets.

The mods can combine the threads if they wish, but I thought since the "fake" game was already played in the other thread, I thought we might start fresh for the actual game that is about to start!

But, I will leave that up to the mods!

I will do my best to give play by play updates as I have done in the past for those who can't see or hear the game tonight. 

Enjoy the game everyone.

757624[/snapback]

No problem here, sven. Sounds like a good plan.

And to avoid confusion between viewers and listeners, there's a one-play delay on the radio feed.

That was a NICE catch/run by Royal.