Leinart does not use "Trojans"

Peter

I just heard that his girlfriend from USC (the one that is the basketball player) is pregnant.

So much for the USC "Trojans."

I personally like Leinart and think that he was great at USC. It will interesting to see how he gets along with that holier than thou Kurt Warner especially after this.

[Although some would have you believe otherwise, I guess Willis is not the only professional athlete with baby mamas.]

I am sorry if this already has been posted.

I just heard that his girlfriend from USC (the one that is the basketball player) is pregnant.

So much for the USC "Trojans."

I personally like Leinart and think that he was great at USC.  It will interesting to see how he gets along with that houlier than though Kurt Warner especially after this.

[Although some would have you believe otherwise, I guess Willis is not the only professional athlete with baby mamas.]

I am sorry if this already has been posted.

756868[/snapback]

you should put down your wifes inquirer and pick up sports illustrated. There has to be something else to talk about besides Leinerts old pun tang.

you should put down your wifes inquirer and pick up sports illustrated. There has to be something else to talk about besides Leinerts old pun tang.

756875[/snapback]

Sorry. I thought it was kind of funny.

By the way, SI has us going 8-8.

Don't know anything about Donte's gal-pal, but Leinart has a very attractive 'baby mama'...

Brynn Cameron

757013[/snapback]

I'd say for a DI athlete about to become a millionaire(guessing that's when they met), she's fairly average. My little bro's a DIII athlete, and his girl is 10X hotter than her (so's my wife and I'm a schlub). :devil:

I'd say for a DI athlete about to become a millionaire(guessing that's when they met), she's fairly average.  My little bro's a DIII athlete, and his girl is 10X hotter than her (so's my wife and I'm a schlub).  :)

757017[/snapback]

You are a bit shallow.

What's most striking to me is that the girl's father seems abso-frickin'-lutely overjoyed that his daughter is going to be a single mother. B/c from the sounds of it, ML doesn't want ANY part of this.

Then again, it's probably easier to be happy when you know the kid is likely going to have it made (to give him some credit, Leinart doesn't seem the dead-beat dad type (like Eric Moulds :lol:)) with alimony.

I have a baby momma sitting about 15 feet from me. Biological played for years in the NFL (I'm not naming names). He's doing his part financially, so it's all good. She's a pretty cool chick and can hang with all the sports banter here.

18 years

18 years

She got one o' yo kids

Got you fo 18 years

Like you wouldn't. 8 or 9 brews and she is an 8 or 9 depending on height.

758567[/snapback]

She's 5' 10".

I'm 6'3"

That works. Plus she's an athlete so you know it's nice under the wrapping. Whatever I like girls with athletic skills anyway.

I asked my wife out on out first date because we were playing co-ed football and I accidentally drilled a throw at her and she caught it, turned upfield and juked the chick who was covering her. She got ten times hotter when she did that. Most girls would duck and cover, or cry.

What's most striking to me is that the girl's father seems abso-frickin'-lutely overjoyed that his daughter is going to be a single mother. B/c from the sounds of it, ML doesn't want ANY part of this.

758483[/snapback]

It's cool that ML found time to get this 20 year old girl pregnant while dating Paris Hilton too.

I asked my wife out on out first date because we were playing co-ed football and I accidentally drilled a throw at her and she caught it, turned upfield and juked the chick who was covering her.  She got ten times hotter when she did that.  Most girls would duck and cover, or cry.

758583[/snapback]

You sure she's not a lesbo?