Leinart does not use "Trojans"

Peter

I asked my wife out on out first date because we were playing co-ed football and I accidentally drilled a throw at her and she caught it, turned upfield and juked the chick who was covering her.  She got ten times hotter when she did that.  Most girls would duck and cover, or cry.

758583[/snapback]

i have to admit that that can be extremely hot. Unless she gets up and she has grown a better mustache than you. There is nothing like an athletic chick who can hang out with your friends and actually fit in with their conversations about football and sports in general. And it is actually inteligent stuff about football not like oh yeah which ones are the Bills again?

Matt.....

Trojan-Enz Latex Condoms, 36-Count Boxes (Pack of 2) $14.99 at Amazon!

Amazon has the Trojan-Enz Latex Condoms, 36-Count Boxes (Pack of 2) at $14.99. Features: Lubricated for comfort and sensitivity, Nonoxynol-9 spermicide for extra protection against pregnancy. Free Super Saver Shipping on $25+ orders. AMAZON

Get a free Trojan t-shirt when you spend $29 or more on select Trojan products with code TROJAN06

USC Trojans

:)

Next lowest price on PriceGrabber is $13.96 (1 box).

Matt.....

Trojan-Enz Latex Condoms, 36-Count Boxes (Pack of 2) $14.99 at Amazon!

Amazon has the Trojan-Enz Latex Condoms, 36-Count Boxes (Pack of 2) at $14.99. Features: Lubricated for comfort and sensitivity, Nonoxynol-9 spermicide for extra protection against pregnancy. Free Super Saver Shipping on $25+ orders. AMAZON

Get a free Trojan t-shirt when you spend $29 or more on select Trojan products with code TROJAN06

USC Trojans

;)

Next lowest price on PriceGrabber is $13.96 (1 box).

759409[/snapback]

I noticed that amazon.com has both new and used available???? :)