The Bills are are going to win the

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This team could be easily by 3-0.  We lost to a very tough Jacksonville team and the world champs.  We're going to turn this thing around.  I see lots of positives.  Defense is playing well and the offense is starting to gel.  We will be at .500 by week 10.  Mark it down.

54792[/snapback]

ok...i've done that. too bad for you! B)

THANK YOU

I NEEDED A GOOD LAUGH

I hope it happens just to calm down all the wallers ready to shoot themselves because they think their season is over.

This team could be easily by 3-0.  We lost to a very tough Jacksonville team and the world champs.  We're going to turn this thing around.  I see lots of positives.  Defense is playing well and the offense is starting to gel.  We will be at .500 by week 10.  Mark it down.

54792[/snapback]

Man, you win my "Absolutely baseless optimist" award for the week.

May God Bless you and our Bills.

54792[/snapback]

And WNY has a thriving economy! Come on! Get real! This team can hardly spell Superbowl, let alone win it!

And WNY has a thriving economy! Come on! Get real! This team can hardly spell Superbowl, let alone win it!

60735[/snapback]

Gentlemen and Ladies, this is our team, the Buffalo Bills. I am proud to stand up and be counted as a Bills fan. This team has seen it's darkest day. We are going to kick some arse the rest of the year. AND, win or lose, I will be cheering.

Gentlemen and Ladies, this is our team, the Buffalo Bills.  I am proud to stand up and be counted as a Bills fan.  This team has seen it's darkest day.  We are going to kick some arse the rest of the year.  AND, win or lose, I will be cheering.

61113[/snapback]

AMEN! I like how you think and believe you are an absolute genius.

AMEN!  I like how you think and believe you are an absolute genius.

61197[/snapback]

I say we draw a line in the sand right now and on one side with me, stand the die hard Bills fans, who cheer for their team through thick and thin and on the other side stand our opponents, who we hate with a passion. Who's with me?

I say we draw a line in the sand right now and on one side with me, stand the die hard Bills fans, who cheer for their team through thick and thin and on the other side stand our opponents, who we hate with a passion.  Who's with me?

62465[/snapback]

I'm with you.

I say we draw a line in the sand right now and on one side with me, stand the die hard Bills fans, who cheer for their team through thick and thin and on the other side stand our opponents, who we hate with a passion.  Who's with me?

62465[/snapback]

I'm with you,

and I'll bash any misfit Bills player who stands in our way. <_<