The Bills are are going to win the

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NJ Slacker

Pollyanna viewpoints make you feel warm and fuzzy? Can you really afford all this wasted time?

Do your F'in homework!

The road to the Super Bowl goes through Foxboro. Do you honestly think you can beat us there if you cant even beat us in Buffalo?

That is if you even win a single game. Try doing that first before you get grandiose delusions about the playoffs.

Dont get me wrong, from a fan standpoint, I'll be rooting for you this weekend to knock the Jets down a peg but from a gambling standpoint its all Jets.

The road to the Super Bowl goes through Foxboro.  Do you honestly think you can beat us there if you cant even beat us in Buffalo? 

That is if you even win a single game.  Try doing that first before you get grandiose delusions about the playoffs.   

Dont get me wrong, from a fan standpoint, I'll be rooting for you this weekend to knock the Jets down a peg but from a gambling standpoint its all Jets.

62751[/snapback]

My theory is that teams that win the Super Bowl many times surprise alot of people, including their own coaches and fans. I'm sure that you Patriots fans had high hopes during your first Super Bowl run, but really did not expect to win it all. By the way, I have the utmost respect for your organization and I know you must be very pleased to be rooting for a very well coached, dominant team. I have decided to redirect all my negative Karma from the Dark Side (always bitching and complaining) into the Light. My Bills can do no wrong and they are going to win the Super Bowl at the end of this season.

My theory is that teams that win the Super Bowl many times surprise alot of people, including their own coaches and fans.  I'm sure that you Patriots fans had high hopes during your first Super Bowl run, but really did not expect to win it all.  By the way, I have the utmost respect for your organization and I know you must be very pleased to be rooting for a very well coached, dominant team.  I have decided to redirect all my negative Karma from the Dark Side (always bitching and complaining) into the Light.  My Bills can do no wrong and they are going to win the Super Bowl at the end of this season.

63008[/snapback]

Nothing wrong with that. I'm not telling you NOT to root for them and you're exactly right, after Bledsoe got knocked out by Mo Lewis in Game 2 vs the Jets I thought the season was over at 0-2 and even again at 1-3 after the fiasco in Miami but something happened along the way that gave me hope. The rest is history.

Believe it or not but I actually do have a lot of respect for the bills and their fans. Being a Red Sox fan, I can somewhat identify with Bills fans to be so close and yet so far away and wanting nothing more in the world than a championship. If we cant do it, I have no problem rooting for you guys to do it but I just dont see it this year. With some of the rookies you have however, the future does look pretty good.

Nothing wrong with that.  I'm not telling you NOT to root for them and you're exactly right, after Bledsoe got knocked out by Mo Lewis in Game 2 vs the Jets I thought the season was over at 0-2 and even again at 1-3 after the fiasco in Miami but something happened along the way that gave me hope.    The rest is history.

Believe it or not but I actually do have a lot of respect for the bills and their fans.  Being a Red Sox fan, I can somewhat identify with Bills fans to be so close and yet so far away and wanting nothing more in the world than a championship.      If we cant do it, I have no problem rooting for you guys to do it but I just dont see it this year.      With some of the rookies you have however, the future does look pretty good.

63036[/snapback]

Thanks bro. If the Bills don't win the Super Bowl AFTER this season, then I hope the Patriots do. Good luck.

Yes, the bills will win, and Im currently gearing up for an amazing year with the Sabres...

By winning, I mean that they will win a game this year (probably more like 5 games, but you have to start somewhere)

And by gearing up for a great Sabres season, I mean checking up on all the prospects in Juniors and AHL, and being a Vanek fanboy for the rest of the year.

This is a Buffalo sports fans life. Welcome to reality!