P. King continues to slam Marv

mary owen

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's brutal by Petey. See below for a flotsam definition (why must he use such big words with the football crowd

1. the part of the wreckage of a ship and its cargo found floating on the water. Compare jetsam, lagan.

2. material or refuse floating on water.

3. useless or unimportant items; odds and ends.

4. a vagrant, penniless population: the flotsam of the city slums in medieval Europe.

You know I like to say to Peter is.

Stop talking about coffee and Brett Favre (He has a huge hard-on for) and using words that knuckle head football fans have to use a dictionary to understand it's meaning, Dennis Miller, errr I mean Peter.

The part of the article that is being referenced is "would the Bills pick up Deione Branch?".

My answer is NO not worth the money or trouble.

• Buffalo ($8.8 million under): The Pats aren't afraid to deal within the division, as they showed with Drew Bledsoe. But maybe the bomb Peerless Price caught from J.P. Losman the other night will make Marv Levy think he can get by with Lee Evans and flotsam at wideout.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writ...qb.camps/4.html

754490[/snapback]

Patience...Marv will have the last laugh. And then it will be our turn.

Oh by the way, Peter..how's Mike Williams?

Minor detail: they wanted him for the vet minimum.

Does Peter know the Pats too wanted Peerless Price?

I'm sure if he knew the model organization was willing to sign him it would change Peter's outlook.

754543[/snapback]

Sure. If Drew keeps putting up numbers like this, he will soon be out of football entirely.  :P

754507[/snapback]

Jesus, Bill...why does a moron like me have to point out to a smart football dude like you that Bledsoe has the best arm of any rested quarterback. The key here is "rested." Somewhere around week 8 he'll be done. He'll look great for the first four games, and then the sacks will take their toll, and TO will be bitching at him, and then everything will fall apart.

Again.

Jesus, Bill...why does a moron like me have to point out to a smart football dude like you that Bledsoe has the best arm of any rested quarterback. The key here is "rested." Somewhere around week 8 he'll be done. He'll look great for the first four games, and then the sacks will take their toll, and TO will be bitching at him, and then everything will fall apart.

Again.

754676[/snapback]

I don't totally dispute what you say, but some posters admittedly irritate me with the "glass house" thing. Certainly you know what I mean.

My life has taught me to not jump out and praise people until they have proven things.

If there is a "theme" to my posts, it is NOT that Drew is the best qb ever. Nah, I just have serious problems with the way my beloved Bills are being built. That, and I am just not willing to heap praise upon Losman until he doesn't suck.

If you think about it for just a few seconds LA; I am thinking that I am being fairly reasonable, no?

... and at the end of it all, they'll be just fine. Chad Jackson, once healthy has a ton of upside. Maroney will beef up the run game and Ben Watson will have a breakout year as a receiving threat. As long as #12 is out there, they'll be fine.

Yep and that's why they have no one at WR currently.

754673[/snapback]

... and at the end of it all, they'll be just fine.  Chad Jackson, once healthy has a ton of upside.  Maroney will beef up the run game and Ben Watson will have a breakout year as a receiving threat.  As long as #12 is out there, they'll be fine.

It's not their offense that will determine their fate, it's their defense. Always has been, always will be. But the lack of WR's will make a difference. Fortunately for them the division is still weak and it should be another division title for them.

The offense carried the load last year.

It's not their offense that will determine their fate, it's their defense.  Always has been, always will be.  But the lack of WR's will make a difference. Fortunately for them the division is still weak and it should be another division title for them.

754724[/snapback]