Disney World question...

IBTG81

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were thinking of doing the UK/Ireland thing, but right now, with everything going on, she's hesitant to fly.

754582[/snapback]

Oh please. We flew one month and three days after 9/11. If we can do it after that, she can fly now. :P

CW

Greece...you will thank me later...

754598[/snapback]

I heard Greece was beautiful! Don't they hate Americans over there?

Our first choice was going to be Egypt. We wanted to take a cruise down the Nile.

However, I think going over there voluntarily may not be the best idea right now. :P

England is very expensive IMO.  I just spent 6 weeks there last spring.  1 British pound cost $1.90.  Ireland is fairly expensive too.  Dublin is one of the most expensive citys in teh world- a Euro costs $1.28

754540[/snapback]

Yeah, that will pump him up for DW.

Air fare Deals out of NY to Europe for two: 1500

Rental car for ten days: 400 to 500

B&B's per night, that include Breakfast : 75 to 100

Fun Allowance: 200 per day.

Yup under 4.5 K.

I'm not going to look all this shiit up, but it can be done. :P

http://www.fodors.com/miniguides/mgresults...est_ireland@601

Looks like you don't know how to travel without whining. Are you a spolided little rich boy? <_<

I heard Greece was beautiful! Don't they hate Americans over there?

Our first choice was going to be Egypt. We wanted to take a cruise down the Nile.

However, I think going over there voluntarily may not be the best idea right now.  :)

754603[/snapback]

Ok, I can understand not going to Egypt. :P

I want to keep this thread from turning into bashing.

Didn't mean it as a bash - just that I wouldn't (and didn't) let fear decide what honeymoon to go on. You only have one honeymoon (hopefully <_< ), spend it somewhere cool that you won't be able to get to any old time. That's my only point.

If you're set on going to Disney, more power to you. Just don't settle on your big vacation.

CW

They kinda hate us just about everywhere

754630[/snapback]

:P

A buddy of mine just got back from the Netherlands and almost got into 4 fights (this guy is a Saint, not a trouble maker in the least). Once people heard his accent, he got bombarded with stuff like, "Americans suck", "you imperialist bastard", and so on and so forth.

:)

A buddy of mine just got back from the Netherlands and almost got into 4 fights (this guy is a Saint, not a trouble maker in the least). Once people heard his accent, he got bombarded with stuff like, "Americans suck", "you imperialist bastard", and so on and so forth.

754633[/snapback]

Sure it was his accent or his "sneakers"?... Americans just have the knack of "sticking out"...

:P<_<

754633[/snapback]

I've been to the Netherlands and some other countries on the other side of the pond, including that bastion of America-love France. I have never had any problems with the locals.

Sounds to me like there is more to the story than your buddy is letting on.

I knew that'd get SOME type of a response out of you.

754702[/snapback]

Yeah, I know. :)<_<

You know what I want to know?

When Theisman and Kornholder are going to 69 each other. Are you watching the game? Those two should be shot, God they Suck. Along with GB's WHOLE team.........

Yeah, I know.  <_<  :P

You know what I want to know?

When Theisman and Kornholder are going to 69 each other. Are you watching the game? Those two should be shot, God they Suck. Along with GB's WHOLE team.........

754733[/snapback]

Yep, they're a bunch of jackasses.