Did anyone happen to see.....just how

Lv-Bills

Watching David Carr last night made me glad we have JP :P and the Texans committed huge to this guy in the offseason...wow...

754278[/snapback]

How many fu_king number 1 overall picks has Houston had?

It's amazing, it's like every year they pick top 5 and suck.

I'm also glad we have JP. Carr wouldn't last a half season in Bflo with the fans.

I really think that Moulds will have 3 seasons left (including current).

He will establish himself as an all out possession receiver.

His step is lost but his hands are still good.

Andre Johnson might have a huge year if Carr doesn't stink up the joint.

I always liked EMO as a Bill and will pay him props whenever I can.

I think his leaving the Bills was the result of a mutual lack of effort from BB and himself.

Good luck EMO, except against Buffalo this year.

I love posts like this that state "opinion only" as if it is fact.  Because you say it (or type it) doesn't make it true....or for that matter, even close to the truth.

754451[/snapback]

Bro, its a friggin message board and although in my own house I like my opinions to be taken as fact (heh), on this board I'm just adding my farts to the windstorm.

Moulds wanted the money that a player who had averaged 83+ receptions and 1,000 yards a year for the past two years should get. If this was another player on another team who had 81+ receptions for 3 out of the 4 years (3/4 years) and averaged around 1,000 yards a season those 4 years, then they would have received more money than we were offering. Period.

754955[/snapback]

One difference...Look at the # of TDs Moulds has had....Compared to the

prime receivers, Moulds # of TDs is very poor in the last 2-3 years....

Thank-you Eball and Luisma.

Buffalo fans have a real problem with bashing players when they leave for no reason at all other than to make themselves feel better for no longer having them on the team. It happened with Andre Reed, Thurman Thomas, Flutie, Travis Henry, Ruben Brown, Jonas Jennings, and now Eric Moulds.

My opinion: Eric Moulds was a good player and a great guy. He would stay around to sign autographs for kids (after practice) and was very friendly most of the time. Thanks for the time here Moulds.

754393[/snapback]

Am I going blind, or was Drew Bledsoe left off of this list? if I was brand new to football and this board was my only reference, I would be sure that Drew was the worst qb in the history of the sport.

Any special reason for this omission? :doh:

Am I going blind, or was Drew Bledsoe left off of this list? if I was brand new to football and this board was my only reference, I would be sure that Drew was the worst qb in the history of the sport.

Any special reason for this omission?  :doh:

755153[/snapback]

Drew got bashed before he ever left the team so I'm not sure he counts.

I'm not sure who is getting bashed here. My only point was that EM looked fat and slow in that game Sunday Night.

I remember when Steeler fans said the same thing about Franco Harris when he ran for sidelines as soon as he got the ball late in his career for Seattle.

No EM bashing meant. But, fat remains, he looked fat and slow. Period. I liked EM. Doesn't mean he can't look fat and slow now. lol

He's a shell of his former self. I was kind of shocked to see how much he's actually lost. That's all.

Hell, he's the only reason I tuned in to that game. I think the Bills made a wise choice in letting him go.

Yes but that is more due to the fact that our entire team could not score inside the redzone .... not exactly Moulds' fault.

755732[/snapback]

I am not bashing him...just my opinion that his # of TDs have decreased as years have gone by.....

May be Moulds was not able to break away from his defenders to be open in

the endzone....