Who is your favorite Non-Bill in the NFL?

Stl Bills

Current:  Payton Manning

All Time:  Barry Sanders

752902[/snapback]

Same here. Peyton is just a great guy and a great player. And Barry was one of the few players that would make me want to watch a horrible team, just to see what he would do.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Peyton Manning ... he dominates the game. The only QB left who calls his own plays. If he retires without a SB he will be right up their with Marino as the best ever to not win a SB. If he wins one, their are going to be debates for years whether he is the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd best QB of all time.

Basically its fun watching history in the making.

Non-Bill current: easily Steve Smith  - Tiki a distant 2nd

All-time:  Dan Fouts

753402[/snapback]

All time: Fouts is a second to Kenny Stabler, but I'm glad he got on this list. Art Shell and Alan Paige rate up there, too.

Current: I hate to go with a kicker, but Adam Vinatieri has some guts to spare.

Current: Orlando Pace, who is (imo) easily the best LT of all time.

All-Time: Lawrence Taylor is the best player I have ever seen, but my favorites would be TE Dave Casper, Earl Campbell, and a qb named Bert Jones. Most of you are probably too young to have seen them play.

Trust me, you missed something.

Current: Orlando Pace, who is (imo) easily the best LT of all time.....

753621[/snapback]

Wow. That's a big statement....& knowing your liking of the lines & looking at your age it sounds like a well considered opinion.

I've been meaning to corrolate Superbowl winners to star LTs....you give me further reason to look.

Wow.  That's a big statement....& knowing your liking of the lines & looking at your age it sounds like a well considered opinion. 

I've been meaning to corrolate Superbowl winners to star LTs....you give me further reason to look.

753626[/snapback]

I heard Jackie Slater (another all-time great) say the same thing. Shell and Munoz were monsters as well

It might also be worthwhile to look at the LTs on teams who reached and lost superbowls. Walter Jones is pretty good, ya know? :devil:

Check out the names on the OL of the Ken Stabler Superbowl Raiders. They, along with the Aikmen Cowboys ;) were the best lines I have ever seen.

All-Time: Lawrence Taylor is the best player I have ever seen, but my favorites would be TE Dave Casper, Earl Campbell, and a qb named Bert Jones. Most of you are probably too young to have seen them play.

Trust me, you missed something.

753621[/snapback]

I agree- Earl and Casper are two of my favorite players ever. I wish I could of seen more of Bert Jones

Current:  Warrick Dunn

All Time: Pat Tillman

honorable mention to Chuck Cecil.

Favorite player to watch is another thread

BTW Merriman is one hell of a player!  So is Sean Taylor

753715[/snapback]

Yeah Warrick Dunn would have to be one of my favorites of today also. Dude does great things for the needy.