Coolest Actors?

Bill from NYC

Audrey Hepburn

750603[/snapback]

She is one I never understood until I turned the TV on a few months ago and she had long hair for once. I couldn't turn it off, she was so gorgeous...........To me, she looks too mousy or something with that real short hair.

I also am not high on Halle Berry when she wears her hair short, which also is most of the time, but when it's long - wow!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad your back, Things cool with you? your alright ,lifes good and families ok?

I'll send a thread back up for you to peruse :blink:

752464[/snapback]

Oh yeah, everything is cool. I'm in the process of moving righ tnow, and it's an absolute PITA.

Elisha Cuthbert

Anyone see "The Girl Next Door?"

753272[/snapback]

I really enjoyed that flick....I was getting really annoyed wth her character in '24', but she was damn hot in that movie. I'd still have to go with my girl Rachel McAdams, but Elisha has it goin' on fo sho!

I really enjoyed that flick....I was getting really annoyed wth her character in '24', but she was damn hot in that movie. I'd still have to go with my girl Rachel McAdams, but Elisha has it goin' on fo sho!

753284[/snapback]

My second choice would have been Rachel McAdams. She was so damn hot in Wedding Crashers.

My second choice would have been Rachel McAdams. She was so damn hot in Wedding Crashers.

753290[/snapback]

Yeah she was....and her personality is really great. I've seen her on Leno and Conan, and it's pretty easy to become smitten with her :devil:

*** NSFW ***

Enjoy

*** NSFW ***

753440[/snapback]

Awesome, thanks, she is FINE! I hope she never ever has a boob job done.

Not as hot as RA, but here's one for all the Curb Your Enthusiasm fans... I don't think it's a fake.

*** NSFW ***

Enjoy

*** NSFW ***

753440[/snapback]

Awesome, thanks, she is FINE! I hope she never ever has a boob job done.

Not as hot as RA, but here's one for all the Curb Your Enthusiasm fans... I don't think it's a fake.

*** NSFW ***

Enjoy

*** NSFW ***

753440[/snapback]

753447[/snapback]

That's so funny you posted that....I first saw her on that celebrity poker show on A&E (or Bravo....whichever), and then I saw her again in the movie "RV"....I'd never seen her before that, but I started to really find her quite attractive. She's not the hottest woman by any means, but I love her personality....I'd totally do her :devil: